Ocean Blue By-U Property Management, LLC
Myrtle Beach, SC
Areas of service:Myrtle Beach
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Ocean Blue By-U Property Management, LLC
Request an estimate
Ocean Blue By-U Property Management, LLC - Myrtle Beach, SC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Karen Gainey-Buddin may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Ocean Blue By-U Property Management, LLC
Ocean Blue By-U Property Management, LLC is a full-service property management company. We are local, family-owned and operated, with hands-on attention to every detail.
We do annual, weekly, HOA rentals and service. We offer hibernation services for the home owner who lives too far away to do routine and preventive maintenance, or is just too busy.
We also provide a full-service maintenance department to include HVAC certification techs.
Our lawn care department offers full-service TLC for your yard and includes landscaping experts.
Our housekeeping services are second to none, providing basic cleaning service, laundry service and extreme cleaning services.
Contact us for expert property management!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Annual and Weekly Rentals
- HOA Management
- Hibernation Service
- Lawn Care
- Maintenance (preventive & retroactive)
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- The best Moving and Packing Service in the business
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
My customers will continue to get follow-up support and continued loyalty. Even if they are no longer under contract with my company, I will work hard to educate and help facilitate their success.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- How long have you been in business?
- Are you a licensed professional?
- Are you licensed in the state in which you operate?
- Are you familiar with the local market place?
- What are your advertising skills and success rate?
- Are you an in-house, full-service management company?