OMach iPhone Repair Center
Areas of service:Glendale
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact OMach iPhone Repair Center
Apple Portable Products Repair
Request an estimate
OMach iPhone Repair Center - Glendale, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Artin Geshishyan may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About OMach iPhone Repair Center
At OMach iPhone Repair Center, we fix, repair and service most portable Apple products including iPhone, iPad, iPod, and can answer all your technical questions.
We have over 3 years of Apple repair experience. Our main goal is to provide quality repairs and great customer satisfaction.
Cracked your screen? We got you covered.
Want to unlock your iPhone? Done!
Need some apps to get the full potential of your phone? We got that!
Any hardware or software problems we can fix.
Other services we offer:
- Water damage and cracked screen
- Unlocking and Jailbreaking (now completely legal $20 for both)
- iPhone glass and digitizer
- Charger port
- Home button
- Power button
- Battery replacement
- Phone jack replacement
Phone Repair while you wait; all done by our expert technician in front of you, we have nothing to hide. We have a large selection of apps for your iPhone.
Just contact us and ask!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- iPhone repair
- iPod repair
- iPad repair
- iPod nano repair
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- What brands or products do you work with?
- What types of jobs are the most common?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
make my customers happy
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Looking for coupons on web site
- How many projects do you average in a year?
More then 1000
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How much is cost to replace a iPhone 4/4s screen ?