On Call Mechanic
Areas of service:Oceanside, Escondido, Vista, Carlsbad, San Marcos, San Clemente, Poway, Encinitas, La Jolla and Fallbrook
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact On Call Mechanic
Certified Mobile Mechanic
Request an estimate
On Call Mechanic - Carlsbad, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Kevin Ekdahl may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About On Call Mechanic
On Call Mechanic is your on-site auto repair company! We have fully ASE certified mechanics that come to your location to service your vehicle.
- Engine repair
- Timing belts
- Head gasket
- Tune up
- Wiper blades
- Oil changes
- Jump starts
- Gas delivery
- Light bulbs
- Belts and hoses
- And more
We work on a wide variety of motor vehicles. Foreign and domestic, as well as classic cars and trucks. Also, we service project type vehicles.
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Ask about work experience, certifications, prior work on the customers type of vehicle, and warranty.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We finish countless jobs per week and sometimes daily, from minor services to major surgery like engine installation and clutch replacement.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We work with our suppliers who sell only to commercial customers. Often we only buy Original Equipment Manufacturer style parts.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in vehicle not starting, emergency service, engine repair, scheduled maintenance, projects, mobile mechanic service and auto repair on budget.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Give us a try, we are in the business of giving customers an excellent quality service that is extremely fair.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
One project includes a 1964 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Super Snake that needed some updating on the clutch system.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
On major services, we contact the customer within a week to check up on the car. Also customers are free to call about any concerns they have.
- How did you get started?
On Call Mechanic was born in Carlsbad, CA after seeing many getting price gouged or lied to in the repair process.