On the Spot Cleaning Services
Areas of service:Richmond, Newport News, Henrico, Hampton, Midlothian, Williamsburg, Suffolk, Petersburg, Mechanicsville, Glen Allen, Yorktown, Chesterfield, Chester, Roanoke Rapids, Hopewell, Colonial Heights, Powhatan and Dinwiddie.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact On the Spot Cleaning Services
RESIDENTIAL, SMALL OFFICE, COMMERCIAL
Request an estimate
On the Spot Cleaning Services - Dinwiddie, VA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Linda Luna may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About On the Spot Cleaning Services
On the Spot Cleaning Services is a new residential, small office and commercial cleaning business.
Although we are a new business, our members have over six years’ experience in cleaning services.
We provide services to Richmond, Tri-Cities and surrounding counties.
We are a small family owned business that tailors all our cleaning to our customers’ needs.
We have reasonable rates and we are available seven days a week.
Questions and answers
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am a single mother of 3 which is where I acquired my cleaning expertise, and I originally wanted to be an R.N.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Are you licensed?
Do you have insurance?
How long have you been in business?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
The size of your/office space, frequency of cleanings, and location.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Go with a cleaning service that offers discounts or free services to clients for any referrals, like we do at On The Spot Cleaning Services.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish they knew that sometimes cheaper doesn't mean better service; it might mean less cleaning and you end up getting what you paid for.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you licensed and do you have insurance?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I provide any follow-up services when needed and I also offer discounts and free services for referrals.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
A quick clean for residential customers; it's a good cleaning for a great price.
- How did you get started?
I have always enjoyed cleaning and I recently started my own business due to lack of jobs and being laid off more than once.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in residential and commercial cleaning services. This includes small offices, apartments, move-in/move-out cleanings, spring cleanings, deep cleanings, quick cleanings and basic cleanings.