One Touch Electric
Areas of service:Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur, Lawrenceville, Alpharetta, Stone Mountain, Norcross, Roswell, Duluth, Douglasville, Cumming, Acworth, Woodstock, Smyrna, Kennesaw, Lilburn, Buford, Powder Springs, Dallas, Cartersville, Canton, Austell, Suwanee, Tucker, Mableton, Clarkston and Flowery Branch.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact One Touch Electric
Request an estimate
One Touch Electric - Woodstock, GA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that David Perry may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About One Touch Electric
With 14+ years of experience, One Touch Electric's master electrician leads a family-owned and -operated electrical contracting business serving your residential, commercial and industrial needs.
We are a fully-insured and licensed electrical contractor serving Woodstock, Georgia and the surrounding Metro Atlanta area since 1998.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Electricity is very often a safety issue. Your electrical needs should never be performed by an unlicensed individual.
When seeking help for an electrical issues, while cost is an important item, quality/qualifications of the individual performing those services is of equal importance.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We are a full service electrical contractor. Our experienced electricians can provide solutions for New, Remodel and Troubleshooting issues for all your residential, commercial and industrial electrical needs.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Unrestricted Electrical License in State of Georgia in good standing.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Always make sure your electrician is licensed, in good standing, and insured. A reputable contractor will have no problem verifying this for you.