Online Purchase Consulting
Areas of service:Portland, Beaverton, Hillsboro, Lake Oswego and Tualatin
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Online Purchase Consulting
Cellphone and Computer Repair
Request an estimate
Online Purchase Consulting - Beaverton, OR
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jonathan Mulford may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Online Purchase Consulting
We are a full-service cell phone and computer repair and IT consulting company based in Beaverton, Oregon. We offer unique technology solution for your home and business.
We service cell phones, laptops, gaming systems, and fix home computers and printers. We can handle home devices and medium or small-sized business devices.
In addition, we also offer IT consulting services.
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Come to our company. Our goal is to make our customers happy.
- How did you get started?
We got started by providing services for people that were tired of being ripped off for electronic help and repair. We decided that we wanted to help our customers more than overcharge for our technical services. nnBy this decision, we have earned the respect of our clients with many referrals and repeating customers.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We work with a company that is locally called Everlasting Ezekiel Inc., and you can check them out at EverlastingEzekiel.com. We are approved with the Better Business Bureau as accredited business.
- What brands or products do you work with?
A partial list of our partners:nn* Delln* Applen* Droidn* Googlen* Blackberryn* Sonyn* HPn* Compaqn* Lenovon* IBMn
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Cellphonen* Laptop and pad screen repair/replacementn* Custom computer and laptop refurbishing and buildingn* System diagnostics/PC tune-upn* Xboxn* Wiin* PlayStation and game system repairsn* Upgrade old systems and laptopsn* Printer repairn* And basically anything else you can think of when it comes to electronics and telecommunication devices!
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What is your area of specialization?nWhat makes you qualified to be an expert in the field of technology?nAm I going to get a service that is to my specifications in a timely manner?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
On-going repair, monthly tune-ups, technical support, computer building and much more.