OSO Web Studio
Areas of service:Bridgeport, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury, Poughkeepsie, Norwalk, Danbury, White Plains, Hamden, West Haven, Milford, Stratford, Greenwich, Shelton, Port Chester, Trumbull, Wappingers Falls, Ossining, Naugatuck, Yorktown Heights, Cheshire, Mahopac, New Milford, Westport, Carmel, Ridgefield, North Haven, Peekskill, Hopewell Junction and Tarrytown.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact OSO Web Studio
Website and Marketing Geniuses
Request an estimate
OSO Web Studio - Danbury, CT
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Alexander Ole may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About OSO Web Studio
OSO Web studio is an interactive agency with over 15 years of experience. We are a full service integrated marketing and website design agency.
Our staff of experienced marketing managers, designers and programmers can customize solutions to fit your individual business needs.
Whether that includes a launch of an ecommerce website, the creation of an online ad campaign or branding refresh, OSO will find the right solution to fit your unique needs. Contact us!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Web design (branding, promotional, websites, brochures, business cards and more)
- Web programming (HTML coding (HTML5, CSS3), PHP, CMS- Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, OpenCart, Magento, custom programming, database)
- Static / Landing pages
- Website hosting
- Email hosting
- Email marketing
- Email coding
- Email blasting
- Keywords research and site optimization
- Adwords campaign
- Social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Website updates, Website hosting, Email hosting, Email Marketing, SEO, Adwords campaign, Social media management.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Always do some research on what your preferences are. Find examples of work you liked, and work that you did not like.
Also consider your targeted audience, what will be appealing to them, what information will your customer want to see / know about you.