Areas of service:Brooklyn, New York, Union City, Hoboken, Maspeth, Sunnyside and Long Island City
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact P.S. Make-Up
Make-Up Artist : Beauty and Blood
Request an estimate
P.S. Make-Up - New York, NY
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Pamela Simmonite may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About P.S. Make-Up
My name is Pamela and I am a 4th year NYU student. I am a make-up artist in training but I already have a very good grasp on certain make up styles, particularly beauty makeup.
I've attached a few samples of my work to this posting. In addition to beauty make up, I'm also versed in rudimentary blood/scarring work as well as corpse/zombie make-up and intro to silicone/foam latex prosthetics.
I have a good amount of my own make-up supplies and bring clean applicators/brushes to every job. I am mainly interested in working on the following types of projects:
- Student/amateur film shoots
- Stage productions
- Professional film shoots (will work for free)
- Professional TV shoots (will work for free)
- Photo shoots
- Music Videos
- Dance performances
I will also consider doing wedding/special occasion beauty make-up.
My rates are extremely reasonable and definitely affordable for students/anyone really. :)
Please feel free to contact me anytime, any day at 415.218.6314 or firstname.lastname@example.org. I am based in Manhattan but am willing to travel to the outer boroughs if necessary.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
For photo or film shoots, I will definitely stick around for the entire duration of the shoot if necessary for touch-ups and any additional work.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Beauty make-up, painting, rudimentary blood/scarring work, elementary sculpting techniques, elementary plaster work
- What brands or products do you work with?
NARS, Sephora, MAC, Estee Lauder, Skin Illustrator Paint Palettes, Ben Nye Creme Make-Up, 3rd Degree Burn Silicone, Fleet Street Stage Blood
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am pursuing a career in film/TV make-up. It's my dream to stay in NYC and work as a professional make-up artist for feature films.