P & S Mechanical
Areas of service:Boston, Providence, Worcester, Manchester, Lowell, Cambridge, Brockton, New Bedford, Fall River, Lynn, Quincy, Nashua, Warwick, Somerville, Pawtucket, Lawrence, Cranston, Framingham, Waltham, Haverhill, Malden, Medford, Brookline, Plymouth, Taunton, Peabody, Revere, Brighton, Methuen, Woonsocket, Arlington, Attleboro, Leominster, Salem, Beverly, Fitchburg, Everett, Woburn, Jamaica Plain, Marlborough, Chelsea, Derry, Braintree, Watertown, Roslindale, Natick, Cumberland, Shrewsbury, Coventry, Andover, Randolph, Lexington, Gloucester, West Warwick, Franklin, Billerica, Norwood, Dracut, Tewksbury, Hyde Park, Johnston, Salem, Mattapan, North Andover, Stoughton, Melrose, Milford, Newport, Saugus, Milton, Chelmsford, Danvers, Bridgewater, Merrimack, Marshfield, Wakefield, North Attleboro, Belmont, West Roxbury, Reading, North Kingstown, Dedham, Londonderry, Hudson, Burlington, East Providence, Bristol, Mansfield, Stoneham, Allston, Wilmington, Gardner, Winchester, Westford, Canton and Marblehead.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact P & S Mechanical
Request an estimate
P & S Mechanical - Dedham, MA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Pete Fay may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About P & S Mechanical
P & S Mechanical provides plumbing services around Massachusetts. We specialize in heating, bathroom remodeling, commercial and residential. We also do boilers, furnaces and hot water heaters.
We have been family owned for 30 years and we are based in Dedham and Duxbury. We take pride in our professional work and attitude.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- Feedback for the quality of work
- 24/7 call back or emergency services
- Over the phone advice
- Rebates on certain products
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Plumbing. Residential and Commercial. Bathroom and kitchen remodeling, new construction. Gas fitting. Water heaters, boilers, furnace.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- How long have you been in the trade?
- Do you have any references?
- What part of your trade do you specialize?