Areas of service:Appleton, Oshkosh, Fond Du Lac, Neenah, De Pere, Menasha and Kaukauna
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Paint it Wright or don't do it!
Request an estimate
Paintitwright - Oshkosh, WI
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Russell Wright may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
Paintitwright serves residential and commercial customers, taking care of their painting needs.
- Interior and exterior painting
- Stain decks and houses
- Power wash exterior surfaces (sidewalks and driveways)
- Moss removal from rooftops
We serve all of the Fox Valley and surrounding areas. We strive to deliver the best experience possible for all your painting needs.
We are a small company with a big bang for your buck. Contact us!
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I average about eight projects a year for exterior and about 15 or so on interior paint projects.
I also do some handyman work so I get about five to ten of these a year.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Some of the questions most frequently asked are,
Do you have insurance? Answer Yes
are you on the site with crew? Answer yes daily and most days all day long.
Are your guys (crew)honest? Answer yes or they would not be working for me.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Probally the one thing I wish customers knew is that anyone can be a painter ,but it takes a person with knowledge to know how to paint a good looking home into a great looking home.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I provide a five year guarantee on all paint jobs.
Also I do one year and three year follow ups to make sure no issues exist and the customer is still happy with the job they received.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Painting interior and exterior of homes and businesses.
Some handyman work small jobs.
Washing your moss away from roofs and walkways.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common types of jobs that are out there theses days are complete outside painting,but same color scheme.People that like a color tend to stay with it .
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I go to the University of Phoenix, Appelton campus and I am currently going for my BA in business managment.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I will work with any brand but,I prefer to use Grand Distinctions from Menards or I also really like the Sherwinn Williams paints.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
If a customer wants to save money they should hire me and get a quality job. But if they do not hire me, they should see from the contractor they do hire if they could do any of the work to help lower the cost.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
The most important thing when you are ready is to know what your budget is (but never disclose until you get bids) and what you, the customer, are wanting to do to a tee. Confusion is the painters worst enemy.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
The customer should always ask if their is anything they can do to help prepare for the job or task.(move furniture, etc).
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I carry a insurance policy of 1 million limited liability to cover any problems that may arise,I also have a 50 k waiver policy for rental of equioment if the need arises.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am currently working on a 100 year old Victorian style house and I am proud of how this place is coming along.
The customers seems to be happy and the house is looking awesome. I have chosen the color scheme to help this house stand out.the pictures are the house and it is done.
- How did you get started?
I was in the home remoding business and decided that painting was my true passion,so in 2010 I decided to do this full time.
July 26, 2012
We hired Russ from Paintitwright to stain our patio deck. We had neglected the deck and it was in bad shape. When he was done it looked like we just built it. He was extremely professional and conscientious about the work he did! The weather was terribly hot yet he got the job done - and done right. Pricing was very reasonable and we would hire Russ again to do any job that requires painting.- Grahl