Areas of service:Sacramento, Vacaville, Elk Grove, Citrus Heights, Roseville, Davis, Yuba City, Carmichael, Woodland, Folsom, Rancho Cordova, Fair Oaks, Rocklin, Antelope, North Highlands, Orangevale, West Sacramento, El Dorado Hills and Granite Bay.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Parks Electric
Request an estimate
Parks Electric - West Sacramento, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that John Parks may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Parks Electric
We are licensed electricians providing professional services in West Sacramento, Sacramento, and all surrounding areas.
The services we offer include:
- House rewires
- Panel upgrades
- New circuits
- Spa hookups
- Circuit breakers
- Custom lighting
- Whole house ceiling fans
- Plugs and switches
We can be seen on TV shows such as "Bath Crashers," "Room Crashers," "Yard Crashers," and "House Crasher"s on the DIY Network and HGTV.
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How experienced are you?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Clean up and follow up
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
New construction, Remodels, Troubleshooting
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Parks Electric can also be seen doing the electrical work on HGTV and the DIY channel for the TV shows House Crashers, Room Crashers, Yard Crashers, and Bath Crashers.