Areas of service:Salinas, Visalia, Santa Maria, San Luis Obispo, Lompoc, Tulare, Hanford, Hollister, Delano, Seaside, Paso Robles, Monterey, Lemoore, Atascadero, Los Banos, Selma, Arroyo Grande, Corcoran, Wasco and Marina.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Party Sounds
Mobile DJ Service
Request an estimate
Party Sounds - Paso Robles, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Rafael Soto may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Party Sounds
Party Sounds serves to you the music you desire. Make your festive event like a concert, club or just make it a movie night.
We provide the newest LED and exquisite sound. We also provide 12'x9' outdoor movie screen or a smaller 9'x6' indoor screen available for your event.
Party Sounds is a mobile DJ serving the central coast area from Paso Robles, to San Luis Obispo to Santa Maria.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
As a customer the one golden rule applies "the customer is all ways right". No question can be unanswered.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Events are always a little hectic and sometimes just over overwhelming. To make your event a good memorable event not like the ones that always made you not want to throw another party,BBQ,movie night or special event. the set up and breakdown is under 45 min depending on accessibility.
- How did you get started?
As a music fanatic, I have enjoyed listening to all music and hope to share that with anyone who wants to hear a good song or remember a good time when that one song plays out of a speaker.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
As an event is a priority to the host; a DJ keeps the event fun and exiting for everyone has a taste of music. And keeping the host and guest with a tune in their head is a priority to Party Sounds.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Saving money is always a great thing to accommodate your and my budget the more we play the less you pay. That's our motto.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
There is no event that can't be covered. From a family BBQ to weddings your event will be the lest common. Every event is catered to your desire.
- What brands or products do you work with?
The newest DJ led lighting and the latest in marathon sound. Any event can sound the way you desire brightest to loudest.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Every event is different as is everyone's choice of music. To be able to play your music helps me make will make your event more memorable.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Music is a very big influence to your event and everyone likes to hear there song play once at least, for that special dance,song,person or moment they want to reminisce.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
It is always a good ideal to already know what kind of vibe of music to play for your guest. Depending on the event music is a great influence for a good time.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in providing the backdrop music of the most of your events; not just to play sounds but to play your music as if you were behind the turn tables.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
The past year has offered me a verity of events from the back yard to the local bar night from birthdays to wedding day.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
For a reasonable price your event can be the one to remember. The movie night is always a great experience on a warm or fresh spring/summer day.