Pates Pest Control, LLC
Areas of service:Jackson, Brandon, Pearl, Clinton, Madison, Canton, Brookhaven, Ridgeland and Florence
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Pates Pest Control, LLC
Request an estimate
Pates Pest Control, LLC - Florence, MS
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Larry Pate may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Pates Pest Control, LLC
Pates Pest Control LLC is a local Christian-owned exterminator business. We provide pest control treatment for all pests (except termites) for residences, businesses, churches, and organizations in the central MS area.
We do not require our customers to sign any service agreements to get service.
We have been established for over 15 years. Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
In between visits support for pests.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Customers may not know that our prices are much lower than our comepetitiors. They may also not know that outside spraying alone is not as effective as full treatment.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Pest Control for residences, businesses, and churches. We treat every pest except for termites.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Will this chemical hurt my children and pets. Will this chemical wash away when I mop and clean. No, this chemical will not hurt your children or pets unless they consume a large quantity of it. The amount that we spray is harmless to children and pets once it drys. After the chemical drys, it will not wash off.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Roaches, Fleas, Rats, and Spiders
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I had a german roach job for a veery nice family in Magee, MS. They had been given a refrigerator by a family at their church. The refrigerator had german roaches in it, and they had started to spread to other areas within the house. With only two treatments we were able to get rid of the roaches. They are now regular customers.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish they knew that the chemicals we use are much more effective than the chemicals that they can buy at retailers or their local co-op.
- How did you get started?
My dad got into the business 18 years ago. I learned the business from him after I graduated from college with a Bachelors degree.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Pest control chemicals from Oldham chemical. My dad and I have had an account with them for 15 years.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Do I have to sign a long term contract? How often do I want to be serviced?
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We have a MS license for Pest Control Professionals.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Use a local professional rather than a national company. We use the same chemicals but charge much less for our services, because we have much less overhead expense.