Patios n Walkways
North Easton, MA
Areas of service:Brockton, Quincy, Pawtucket, Brookline, Taunton, Attleboro, Jamaica Plain, Braintree, Roslindale, Cumberland, Randolph, Franklin, Norwood, Hyde Park, Mattapan, Stoughton, Milton, Bridgewater, North Attleboro, West Roxbury, Dedham, Mansfield, Canton and North Easton.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Patios n Walkways
Request an estimate
Patios n Walkways - North Easton, MA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Paul Lyons may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Patios n Walkways
We are a new hardscape firm located in Easton, MA. We specialize in the building and installation of paver patios, walkways and outdoor living areas. We also install garden walls, fire pits and veneer stone.
Questions and answers
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That there are actual regulating bodies that focus on best practice for installations, namely ICPI and NCMA.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Patios then walkways.
- How did you get started?
We started our business based on the fact that over 90% of hardscape installers are actually landscapers, with only some knowledge of paver design and installation. What is an after thought for most landscape firms is a primary focus for us and that is hardscapes!
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are they ICPI or NCMA Certified?
Do they use a high grade of Polymeric sand?
Do they use a high quality edge restraint?
Do they guarantee their work beyond 12 months?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Set a budget and stick to it. Wok with the contractor based on these requirements. It increases customer satisfaction and ultimately saves time.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I used to be an information technology professional in sales and marketing.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in hardscape design and installation of paver walkways, patios, garden walls, veneer stone and fire pits. We also design and install outdoor accent lighting for hardscapes: steps/walls, etc.
We install outdoor kitchen areas and dreamscapes!
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Paver range from approximately $2.25 per sq. ft. to $12.00 per square ft. As most manufacturers use the same standards to make pavers, the color and shape are less important and the home owner can save by simply picking a less expensive yet high quality paver from Belgard, Unilock or Techo-bloc.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Bridgewater, MA Large patio and fire pit. Curved edging, borders and a beautiful design.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
ICPI Paver Level 1
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
What are the best pavers. What is Polymeric sand. Why is there a big price difference among contractors?
- What brands or products do you work with?
Unilock, Belgard, Techo-bloc. Environmental Stoneworks, Stoneyard, AA Will Materials, RealStone Veneers and AlanBlock.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Maintenance services including sealing, paver adjustments, add-ons, etc. We provide an ongoing maintenance program for $299 per year.
We will seal all areas and reinstall Polymeric sand over all areas.