Areas of service:Framingham, Waltham, Brighton, Marlborough, Watertown, Natick, Shrewsbury, Franklin, Norwood, Milford, Belmont, West Roxbury and Dedham.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Gold Member
Contact Patrick Handyman
Handyman Services & more
Request an estimate
Patrick Handyman - Framingham, MA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Patrick Cloirec may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Patrick Handyman
We are a handyman service firm in Framingham, MA, and we’re here to take care of all the home improvement and repair needs around your home. We have been around for ten years, servicing in France and in the USA.
We are fully insured for your peace of mind.
We have available references upon request.
We offer free estimates!
Questions and answers
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
You always need verified at least 2 references provided. Also 1 web site search as BBB or Angielist.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Buying cheap material cost less than material of quality and the price of the labor is the same; but
Cheap products does not last, and it will cost twice for the labor to re-do the job.
- How did you get started?
I was in France. i just get married and just bold a house. That house really need some work. I was really lucky to have friends who were working in the construction industry. they came to do the fixing of the house and also teach me how to do painting; electrical; plumbing; carpentry; insulation; ...
After 2 years of learning I did start to help the others friends who did not know how to be handy. After 5 years I became really good at it.
- What brands or products do you work with?
It depend of the customer budget, but I usually use Benjamin moore or Valspar for paint; Anderson & Pella for windows / Doors & American Standard or Delta or Kohler for plumbing .../...
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
The most commun questions are " do you have a licence... did you do any work in this area... or, are expensive?
But never ask if I did that kind of job before or even if I have any references?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
It was in May 2011, when a former carpenter ask me to build a 14 steps stairs. it was nothing exceptionnal beside the fact he want the stairs build with no screws/nails. It did take me almost 2 weeks but I did it... the customers, as he said, was very pleased.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Depending of the work been done, but as an example, 1 month later for a dishwasher intallation we are calling the customer for a follow-up. every job is garanted 12 month.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Always ask for a second opinion and estimate.
Always check for the quality of material used for the project.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I do work an average of 25 to 30 projects per year (9 month. And the 3 first month of the year I do snowplowing.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Bathroom; Attic; Basement remodeling - including insulation; plumbing & Electrical; tiling; carpentry; painting.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am a french man, born in New-York and was living 25 years in France and all my job are made with attention to details (French quality).
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am an accredited member of the B.B.B
- A member of the Handyman of america
Also certified EPA / RRP - Lead paint.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We are specialized in Carpentry; Insulation, including sheetrock and Flooring install (Tile; Carpet; ...)
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Customers always hesitate to hire someone they don't know. that why it is mandatory to ask references and pictures of previous jobs.
September 18, 2012
Patrick, “The Tenants” feedback has been phenomenal. The finishes and grade of product are far superior to what they were used to, and it has the kitchen and dining as well. They didn't have those things before so they were very excited with it. The building turned out well beyond our expectations and it was on time and on budget. You came in and did a fantastic job to finish it up. I don't think we've had a project go better from start to finish.- Pina