Patrick W. Currin, Attorney at Law
Areas of service:Fremont, Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, Pleasanton, Castro Valley, San Ramon, Newark, Dublin and San Lorenzo
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Patrick W. Currin, Attorney at Law
Affordable Legal Representation
Request an estimate
Patrick W. Currin, Attorney at Law - Hayward, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Patrick Currin may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Patrick W. Currin, Attorney at Law
Hi, Iím Patrick W. Currin and I specialize in real estate law, including transactions, foreclosure defense, unlawful detainer and general landlord/tenant law, collections and bankruptcy.
I am a member of the California State Bar since 1992. I serve clients in the San Francisco Bay area with offices in Castro Valley and San Ramon.
I specialize in personal service at a reasonable rate. I give a free 30-minute consultation in person or on the phone. Please contact Patrick W. Currin, Attorney at Law today!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Compare rates and ask if the attorney is doing all the work himself. Will the attorney personally represent you at trial?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Real estate transactions, landlord/tenant law, unlawful detainer and bankruptcy.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Records are kept for five years according to state law.