Areas of service:Richmond, Henrico, Midlothian, Petersburg, Mechanicsville, Glen Allen, Chesterfield, Chester, Hopewell, Colonial Heights and , Powhatan.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact P.A.V. Installations
Home Theater Services
Request an estimate
P.A.V. Installations - Richmond, VA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Matt Harvey may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About P.A.V. Installations
Pro Audio Video installs home electronics and appliances. We install televisions mounted to the wall or on a stand, projectors, surround sound systems, universal remotes, and whole home audio.
We also install garage door openers, dishwashers, garbage disposals, ovens, ranges (drop-in slide-in).
P.A.V. Installations was founded in 2007 and have preformed 10,000+ installations to date.
PAV services any customer within sixty miles from our office without a mileage fee. Max travel time is four hours one way (fee will be charged for anthing over sixty miles).
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in customer satisfaction. We will work with the customer to determine their needs; customize the equipment for their space, needs, and budget; and provide a professional and clean installation. Customers will be proud to show their family and friends.
We show customers how to work their equipment, to ensure they get the most out of their home entertainment and electronics experience.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
PAV installations is working to automate most of its scheduling of customer so you may receive so robo calls about you appointment. this is to keep overhead down so we can keep prices down to pass to our customers.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
1) Are you licensed?
2) Are you insured?
3) Do you hold any special classifications?
4) Do you have ESC certification? (This covers low-voltage installations.)
5) Do you have photos of recent installations?
- What brands or products do you work with?
We work with all Brands if we are not familiar with the brand we will do the training to familiarize our selfwith the product.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We installed 3 42" TV's and 3 cameras. Each camera was ran to one TV so the parents could watch there kids pratice from one central area.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common TV install is a "premium" TV installation this places the TV on the wall without seeing any wires. a power bridge is installed and remote is programed to operate all components (if applicable)
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
PAV Installations holds a class C contractors license with a ESC attached to it. this allows a contractor to run low voltage cables in the walls. License # 2705 137269
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
we recommend having you site surveyed prior to purchasing you equipment. This will prevent and return trips due to the wrong equipment and or cable lengths. If you have the tech tell you what you need than it would be on the tech to make any incorrect items right.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
1) We provide a follow-up call within forty-eight hours after installation to ensure customer is satisfied and knows how to operate products.
2) We provide a lifetime warranty on installations.
3) We have regular office hours, so if they need to call for any reason, we can help.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
It can be very expensive to have a TV installed on the wall correctly. Many TV installers run the TV power wire Behind the sheet rock and this is simply not to N.E.C code and could cause a fire. We at PAV Installations will install a power bridge to prevent this common mistake.
- How did you get started?
I started as a circuit city Firedog installer and grew from there. now i service 2,000+ customers every year.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
You need a general idea of what you want. TV placement, what will be hooked up to tv and how it will be mounted: Fixed, tilted, or cantilever mount.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
(Q)What is a power bridge.
(A)Please follow this link http://www.powerbridgesolution.com/aboutpowerbridge.html
- How many projects do you average in a year?
PAV installations install up to 2,000+ jobs in about one year. You can see many of our customers reviews on our website.