Pavers Plus, LLC
Areas of service:West Palm Beach, Port Saint Lucie, Vero Beach, Fort Pierce, Jupiter, Stuart, Palm Beach Gardens and Palm City
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Pavers Plus, LLC
Brick Paving Service
Request an estimate
Pavers Plus, LLC - Stuart, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Bruce Deary may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Pavers Plus, LLC
We are professional installers of interlocking brick pavers for patios, driveways, decks and retaining walls.
We take pride in the quality of our work. Our expertise in design, layout and the installation of is motivated by the skills of our highly trained craftsmen.
Questions and answers
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Location of where you want the pavers installed. The color of you want. When you want the work done.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Belgard, OldeCastle, US Paverscape, Hanson Hardscape, Tremron.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Patios, pool decks, driveways, paths, steps and retaining walls.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I owned and operated a funiture manufacturing business in South Africa that employed 150 people and exported to 12 countries worldwide. We won the South African Exxport achievement award in 1980.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
About fifty prjects per year
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Who have you done work for?
How long have you been installing pavers?
Are you licensed and insured?
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
What will it cost? Depending on size of tbe job, accessability, if excavation is required, the complexity of the pattern and other variables, the price ranges from about %3.00 to $9.00 per sq ft.
- How did you get started?
Have been working in construction for many years. Partenered up with an installer to do sales and administration.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Pavers Plus aims to provide a hassle free experience for the creation of your paved areas. Our experienced craftsmen deliver an efficient quality installation which you can be proud of. Licensed, insured & family owned. Free estimates provided.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide a 12 month warranty on labour. Most pavers carry a 15 year warranty or longer.