Pawsitively Purrfect Pet Services
Areas of service:Sacramento, Vacaville, Elk Grove, Citrus Heights, Roseville, Davis, Carmichael, Woodland, Folsom, Rancho Cordova, Fair Oaks, Rocklin, Antelope, North Highlands, Orangevale, West Sacramento, Shingle Springs, Galt, El Dorado Hills and Granite Bay.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Pawsitively Purrfect Pet Services
Pet Care When You're Not There
Request an estimate
Pawsitively Purrfect Pet Services - Sacramento, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Stacey Schaefers may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Pawsitively Purrfect Pet Services
My name is Stacey Schaefers and my mission is to provide quality in-home pet-care for my clients, while they're at home or away. I offer an attractive alternative to boarding or unnecessary veterinary visits by providing the highest level of quality in-home care. This offers peace of mind, and can reduce your pet's trauma of being taken away to an unfamiliar location if you are away.
I am a California licensed and registered Veterinary Technician with 25+ years of experience in veterinary medicine and animal care. I am available for on-site care including pet-sitting services, administering medications and animal training.
I have no criminal history, and have my own transportation. Any and all breeds are welcome. One day, multiple days, or an ongoing schedule is available. I am licensed and insured.
My pet sitting service entails:
- Feeding, includes preparing special diets if needed
- Changing and cleaning food and water bowls
- Administering medications: fluids, injections, oral and topical medications
- Monitoring pets for illness
- Cleaning and scooping kitty box
- Cleaning bird/bunny/"other" cages
- Rotating the lights, drapes, blinds
- Bringing in mail, newspapers, solicitations
- Taking out/bringing in trash cans
- Water house plants and yards
- "Coming home" package available at additional fee
My pet care service entails:
- Nail trims, ear cleaning, teeth brushing, anal glands and other basic needs
- Physical therapy
- Consultations for adoptions, training, behavior, hospice care and nutritional needs are available
- "Special needs" pets are especially welcome (behavioral, medical)
- Administering medications, including fluids, injections, oral and topical medications
- Monitor pets for illness
- Farm and livestock care (horses, chickens, pigs, cows, goats)
- Multiple pet households accepted
Daily reports provided to owner via phone, text or email if requested. Overnight and additional services are negotiable. I am available on short notice.
Call today for a free in-home estimate!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I am a Registered Veterinary Technician and my specialty is working with dogs and cats.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How much experience do you have?