PB's Lawn Service
Haines City, FL
Areas of service:Haines City and Davenport
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact PB's Lawn Service
Lawn Care Services
Request an estimate
PB's Lawn Service - Haines City, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jack Burney may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About PB's Lawn Service
PB's Lawn Service has been serving the northeastern Polk County homeowners since 1995.
- Lawn mowing
- Sidewalks and flower beds edging
- Blowing off of sidewalks and driveways
- Weed eating
- Hedge trimming
- Flower bed weeding
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- How many years have you been in the green industry?
- Are you licensed?
- Are you mowing on the same day, same time every week?
- If you break a sprinkler, do you fix it?
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That it is very difficult work. And everyone thinks they go out and buy a mower and a weedeater and go into business!
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
How long have they been doing lawn care? Do they have their Business License? Do they use professional equipment? Are they there on the same day every week?
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We also are artists. Gay paints with acrylics and has artwork on display at Tanner's Pub in Winter Haven. Jack does digital artwork on the computer and also has art on display at Tanner's Pub.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Lawn mowing, weedeating, edging, and blowing off of surfaces.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Basic lawn service: lawn mowing, weedeating (line trimming), edging of sidewalks, driveways and flower beds, blowing off of surfaces, trimming of hedges, and weeding of flower beds.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We work on a year-round basis. We mow every week from the first of May to the end of October. We mow every other weed from the first of November to the end of April.
We weed and trim the flower beds as necessary.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We picked up six houses up the highway 27 corridor in the last eighteen months that have really helped us out.
- How did you get started?
Jack Burney had already been in the Green Industry for thirteen years when he and his wife, Gay, started PB's Lawn Service. Jack now has been in grounds maintenance for 30 years!