Areas of service:Knoxville, Chattanooga, Gainesville, Cleveland, Cumming, Maryville, Dalton, Cookeville, Morristown, Canton, Crossville, Greeneville, Sevierville, Hixson, Ringgold, Chatsworth, Mc Minnville, Calhoun, Rossville, Oak Ridge, Waynesville, Clinton, Ooltewah, Athens, Soddy Daisy, Franklin, Candler, Lenoir City, Newport, Powell, Toccoa, Sparta, Ellijay and Madisonville.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Silver Member
Contact PBD Media
Multimedia Marketing and Printing Services
Request an estimate
PBD Media - Madisonville, TN
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Robert Mattocks may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About PBD Media
PBD Media has been serving East TN and Central FL for over 10 years. We deliver local to many areas and provide an affordable printing solution and marketing solution for many businesses and musicians.
Services we offer are as follows:
- Screen printing custom t-shirts
- CD duplication / replication packaging
- Video production
- Graphic & web design
- Business card / flyer / poster printing
- Web design & marketing
We treat our customers as people, not numbers. We do not go to print without full approval to avoid any issues.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
What is your turn around time for screen printing?
We try to do our turn times on all of our products within 10 business days. Most orders are done much quicker. We also offer a 24-hour rush solution on some products. The best thing to do is call us direct and let us know about your deadline.
If we can meet it we will let you know. If not, we will also let you know what we can do or what solutions are available.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We listen. We care about our work and we do not treat people as numbers. We treat each case with a great deal of research and thought.
We often think outside the box and suggest solutions that the customer may not have thought of. We aren't afraid to let you know if your idea is good or bad and we also look to see if we can find a more economical solution for your printing needs!
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common are:
- Screen printing
- Custom t-shirt & sweatshirts
- Web design
- Street team management
- Viral video production
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in services such as:
- Graphic logos & design
- Web design and marketing
- Custom apparel and t-shirt printing
- CD / DVD / Blu Ray disc duplication
- Web marketing
- Video production
- Flyers ,posters, sticker printing
- Ticket printing
- Vinyl signage & banner printing
- Event marketing
- Street team management and online viral
- Facebook and SEO campaigns
- Custom tie dye printing
- Custom CD cardboard sleeve printing
- Custom sports team promotions
- Rollabanner, thundersticks, bambams
- Football, baseball, softball and soccer jersey printing
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Artwork is the #1 delay in printing when it's not right. We do not print low resolution files if you are supplying artwork.
The difference between good printing and bad is usually resolution of the artwork supplied. If you are supplying artwork for us and handling your own graphic design, please make sure to contact us for our industry standard guidelines to insure your print is the best it can be.
- How did you get started?
Produced by Deuce Started with video production and street team marketing for major labels started over 10 years ago. Eventually, the company grew and added more equipment for printing and duplicating CDs/ DVDs and Blu Ray.
It then started more screen printing options on T-shirts and other apparel. Now vinyl signage, screen printing and paper printing products are also available.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We have led many successful campaigns for artists in the independent realm as well as in the Major syndicated markets. We have street teamers sprinkled across the USA and very talented web and marketing employees.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- What brands or products do you work with?
- American Apparel
- Fruit of the loom
- In your face apparel
- Tie Dye Customs
- Augusta Moisture Wicking Shirts
- Apple / Mac
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Make sure that you request samples of prior work or ask the right questions mentioned above. There are many times that people rush to get things done or they fail to ask the right questions.
Most printers do not take the time with their clients and simply just send the artwork to print, ship to the client with little communication. The end result may not be satisfying. We like the human touch here!
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Keep your logo design to something simple. Keep your printing colors limited. Full color is great but not always necessary. Full color printing is available but may often be out of the budget range selected. Make sure you are very detailed in your request.
Art direction is key to having something you will be satisfied with. Leaving certain things unclear can lead to more time on turn around when it comes to artwork. Let us know what you do not like as well as what you like. Sending us links to review in research is also a major helper.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We can not only assist with printing and packaging of different product lines but also can assist with distribution and online marketing of the project.
So if a website is needed or assistance in selling T-shirts or merchandise or branding awareness online, we have you covered!
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What is your turnaround time?
Do I get to approve artwork before it goes to print?
What are my options on printing and time frame of receipt?
How many locations do I need my print to appear on a shirt or sweatshirt?
How many colors is in my design? What is the cost per color with printing?
What is your availability if I have questions over the phone?
Can you meet me somewhere or deliver my purchase to me locally?
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We average hundreds of projects a year, however, we do take priority to our marketing clientele and spend a great deal of time working, researching and finding the best hit and best hit needed to make a successful campaign.
Our marketing services are more limited than our printing services but we do not take on more than what we can handle so our clients get the most out of what they are paying!