Areas of service:Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Burnsville, Eden Prairie, Osseo, Hopkins, Anoka, Andover, Lakeville, Stillwater, Cottage Grove, Inver Grove Heights, Faribault, Elk River, Circle Pines, Hastings, Shakopee, Prior Lake, Hudson, Champlin, Minnetonka, Northfield, Savage, Farmington, Rosemount and South Saint Paul.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Silver Member
Contact Teknecks LLC.
Request an estimate
Teknecks LLC. - Minneapolis, MN
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Curtis Hendrickson may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Teknecks LLC.
Teknecks LLC offers computer services in the comfort of your own home and at your place of Business. We understand how important computers in the home are. In fact, we can’t live without them.
Whether you use your system just for e-mail, or if you’re a power user - when your computer goes on the blink it can be a very lonely and you may feel hopeless.
We do the following services and more:
- Computer troubleshooting
- Data back-up and restore
- Home networking
- Wi-Fi setup and Security
- Spyware removal
- Virus protection
- New system setups
- Business Networking
- Sales of new computers and servers
If you don’t see the service you need, just ask! And we will find a solution and budget that fits your needs guaranteed!
FREE CONSULTATION—Is your network safe and
your data secure? We will assess your current set-up to
determine if you are protected from hackers, wi-fi surfers
and viruses. We configure your network to enhance security
and connectivity while making sure that firewalls and antispam
and anti-virus protection are in place and up-to-date.
We specialize in the IT needs of small business with costeffective
troubleshooting, service, IT recommendations
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What areas of computer troubleshooting can your company handle? Could you give an example of what computer issues you can resolve? How does your company determine pricing for services rendered? Do you travel to your customers? Do you need to take the PC with you for repair or do you repair on location?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We guarantee our work if you have any issue it is resolved within 24hours guaranteed! We offer monthly maintenance contracts for peace of mind we come in once a month and check all critical systems components!
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We built a 100 user network for a company it was one of our bigger projects. The owners of the company are awesome to work with.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Computer service in the comfort of your own home. We understand how important computers in the home are. In fact, we can't live without them. Whether you use your system just for e-mail, or if you're a power user - when your computer goes on the blink it can be a very lonely and you may feel hopeless. We do the following services and more (Computer Troubleshooting) & (Data Back-Up and Restore Of Your Data) & (Home Networking) & (Wi-Fi Set Up) & (Spyware Removal) & (Virus Protection) & (New System Set-Up's) (Many more items if you don't see it, just ask)
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Knowing what you’re looking for check different areas get advice only from professionals in that field!
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I do an average of around 1700 to 2100 projects in a year. We do networking and WiFi Systems. We also sell laptops and servers!!!!
- What brands or products do you work with?
Apple Power Book, MacBook, MacBook Pro, Sony, Dell and Gateway Lenovo, Asus and Acer HP, Toshiba and Samsung, Emachines and more
- How did you get started?
We started out working in a small shop and then expanded from there we now offer a wide assortment of services for residential and commercial businesses!
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
• Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST)
• Brown College Information Technology
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Work with us we provide the best customer service and advice we use top named products that come with warranties.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
What can I do to keep this from happening again to my computer or network. We give them sound advice!
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
This is not just a job for me this is a passion and careers many people just do this as a hobby which is fine!
- What types of jobs are the most common?
(Computer Troubleshooting) & (Data Back-Up and Restore Of Your Data) & (Home Networking) & (Wi-Fi Set Up) & (Spyware Removal) & (Virus Protection) & (New System Set-Up's) (Many more items if you don't see it, just ask)
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Computers are complicated and the proper training is needed to do the job properly hiring someone that doesn't know what they’re doing can cause you to lose all your data on your pc.
May 2, 2012
This company saved my data off of my computer and I am so thankful that I found them. Please use PC Doctor for all of your computer needs!- julie anderson