PC Mobile Techs - Affordable After Hours Repair
Areas of service:Beaverton, Gresham, Lake Oswego, West Linn, Tualatin and Clackamas
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact PC Mobile Techs - Affordable After Hours Repair
Computer Repair & Technology Services - 15 Years Experience.
Request an estimate
PC Mobile Techs - Affordable After Hours Repair - Gresham, OR
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Michael MacLaren may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About PC Mobile Techs - Affordable After Hours Repair
Hi, I'm Mike with PC Mobile Techs. I have 15 years experience with 10 of those years running my own business. I specialize in computer repair and technology services to residential and commercial customers in Portland, Gresham, Troutdale, Sandy and surrounding areas.
Some services we provide are:
- Children's internet security and privacy
- Computer repair
- Computer cleaning
- Computer security
- Custom builds for small businesses
- Data backups
- Data recovery
- File management
- Hardware diagnostics and repair
- Hardware replacement and upgrades
- Network design
- Network troubleshooting
- Network printer installation
- Network printer troubleshooting and repair
- Wired and Wi-Fi Networks
- Onsite small-medium business services
- Performance tune-ups
- Remote desktop support
- Software repair
- Software support
- Software installation
- Software version upgrades
Contact us for all your computer solution needs!
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
PC Mobile Techs, LLC most commonly works on Desktop and Laptops that need a software fix or virus radiations.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Not every repair company or technician is the same. When you're a client with PC Mobile Techs, LLC youíre like family to us. We want to make sure your technology is operating at peak performance so youíre getting the most for your money. Along with technology, we strive for your satisfaction. Think of how customer service was back in the 50's - 70's, when the customer mattered, not the bottom dollar. We want to bring this attitude back and into the IT Services world.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Since 2004 PC Mobile Techs, LLC has been coming into your homes and businesses to resolve your computer problems. From Computers and Network Printers, wireless and wired networks, to Xbox and Xbox360 setups, there is not much we can not do.
PC Mobile Techs offers you the guarantee of our professionalism and experience that is incomparable to all others. We care about you, the customer. We strive for your satisfaction and feedback good or bad.
Our core customers are mainly serviced after normal business hours. This is a hard time for customers to find support, and it is because of our professional and courteous technicians that make us successful.
We at PC Mobile Techs strive to ensure we communicate to you through the whole process of any repair or contract work we do for you. We enjoy providing prompt and punctual service to our customers.
Still not convinced? Contact us today for a free consultation over the phone. Sometimes we can diagnose the problem in about 15-30 minutes over the phone at no charge. So what are you waiting for?
- How many projects do you average in a year?
PC Mobile Techs, LLC will work on about four projects per year. They are small to medium sized projects.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
PC Mobile Techs, LLC specializes in after-hours support and care of your PC, Laptops, and Servers. Residential or commercial, we have solutions to fit your needs.
- How did you get started?
Back in early 2000, I started off as MMCSUPPORT.NET with our main focus was residential customers. In 2004, we changed our name to PC MOBILE TECHS, LLC and moved into commercial accounts. It's our love of technology and customers that keep us going.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Every customer will receive a copy of the completed ticket with all notes. In about a week after your service call, we call you to ensure your services were rendered to your satisfaction and the issue has been resolved.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Q - How much do you charge?
A - Flate rate $79.00
Q - Do you have other specials or discounts?
A - Yes we do!
- What brands or products do you work with?
PC Mobile Techs, LLC works all brands and products. The most frequent products we see in the field are as follows:
- And many more!
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What do you do with my data?
Can you help me back up my data if needed?
What kind of guarantee or warranty do you offer after your work is completed?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Have all of your documentation and CD's for a restoration together and in one place. If we have to repair or replace the hard drive, we need this to quickly get your computer back into working order.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
PC Mobile Techs, LLC always has promotions going on. Our current promotion is flat rate repairs at $79.00 per service call. Of course, this doesn't cover project work but will cover most residential customers for any computer repair or service call.
November 8, 2012
Quick and courteous professional computer services. It is great to have a tech that works after hours so I can get inexpensive support when I get home from work. Iíll be calling PC Mobile Techs the next time I need help.- Maclaren