Perfect Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC
Areas of service:Chicago, Aurora, Naperville, Schaumburg, Elgin, Des Plaines, Arlington Heights, Bartlett, Palatine, Wheaton, Downers Grove, Mount Prospect, Lombard, Saint Charles, Algonquin, Elmhurst, Melrose Park, Carol Stream, Barrington, Addison, Glen Ellyn, Wheeling, Streamwood, Elk Grove Village, West Chicago, Glendale Heights, Carpentersville, Villa Park, Lisle, Batavia, Westmont, Roselle, Rolling Meadows, Bensenville, Bloomingdale, Geneva, Bellwood and Hanover Park.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Perfect Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC
HVAC Installation and Repairs
Request an estimate
Perfect Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC - Hanover Park, IL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Cedric Andrews may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Perfect Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC
Perfect Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC provides you with complete service and installation of all furnaces, air-conditioners, hot water tanks, whole house humidifiers, de-humidifiers, germicide lights, duct work, electrical, light plumbing and more.
We do work all over the Chicago land area focusing mainly in Hanover Park and the surrounding suburbs. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured.
We specialize in Armstrong Air, Ducane, Trane, Amana, Aprilaire, Honeywell and more.
No job is too big or too small, we can do it all!
Now offering same as cash financing too!
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
Ducane, Armstrong Air, Mitsubishi Heating & Cooling, Goodman, Honeywell, AprilAire...just to name a few.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Clean and checks.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
A high efficiency system will save you money in energy costs over the long haul.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I hold several certificates in HVAC Excellence.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Installing a Mitsubsihi mini split system in an addition to a home to cool just that area efficiently. The customers were very happy and I really liked the challenge that the job brought forth.
- How did you get started?
After working in the field for 3 years, I decided to open my own business so I can treat people the way I would want to be treated....fairly, honestly, and with integrity.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
Can I check with some of your existing customers to ask about your work?
Why should I hire your company to do the job?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Complete Service and Installation of all Heating and Air Conditioning Needs.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Clean up, any questions needing answers, thoroughly show customer how to use the new equipment. We also offer maintenance agreements, and 24 hour emergency service in case they ever have a need for it.
July 19, 2012
I must say Cedric bent over backwards to solve my furnace problems. He did a fantastic job! As for others who I suggested his services, they too thought he was wonderful and a great value!