Areas of service:Brooklyn, New York, Jersey City, Astoria, Ridgewood, Woodside, Union City, Bayonne, Hoboken, Maspeth, Sunnyside, Middle Village and Long Island City.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Scott Burrell
Personal Training and Boxing Expert
Request an estimate
Scott Burrell - Brooklyn, NY
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Scott Burrell may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Scott Burrell
Scott Burrell is a personal boxing and fitness and conditioning trainer.
I am a professional boxer. I have been competing in the sport for 12 years.
I also have a bachelor's degree in Sports Science and Business Studies. I have been doing training for over three years.
I have a variety of clients from all different walks of life, with different sets of goals and ambitions. I am happy to help all kinds of clients for whatever fitness need that they may have.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I can also provide my customer with dietary information. This is so that you are able to eat in a way that will benefit the goals you are trying and will achieve.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
First, you should ask yourself what you are looking to achieve by using a personal trainer.
Then ask me, the trainer, what I can do for you, my specialties, and how we can work together.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in helping people to achieve the fitness and conditioning goals.
If you are seeking to learn or improve your boxing skills, I can help you.
If you wish to get your back in great shape or maintain the hard work you have already done, I can also help you with that.