Loading, please wait...
We are an architecture firm specializing in medium-sized, light-frame buildings, including new homes, additions and renovations, duplexes, and multi-family units.
We have completed numerous offices, shops, strip shopping centers, convenience stores, and restaurants. We design and craft construction documents to get them permitted, priced, and built.
During construction, we can review shop drawings and samples, observe construction, and make reports to the owner or third parties.
We also offer feasibility studies and master planning to assist our clients in starting a project.
• Listening to your needs & wants, making note of them, and organizing your information to create our Project Approach.
• Designing to meet your needs and endeavoring to meet building and life safety codes to keep you & your loved ones safe.
• Drawing the Construction Documents to show the design, so a good, Licensed Contractor can price, permit, and build your Project.
• Helping you select a qualified contractor, if needed.
• Assisting you during Construction Contract Administration by answering questions if needed during pricing, permitting, or construction. Within our basic fee, we include reasonable modifications to our Construction Documents, based on mark-ups by your local permit office.
• Being available if needed for site visits & observation.
|PO Box 15556
Atlanta, GA 30309
|Contact Phillip Andrew Jessup|
|Phillip Andrew Jessup accepts cash|
Our principal, Andy Jessup, is a Registered Architect in the State of Georgia with nearly 35 years experience in planning, architecture, interior design, and related fields. He has particular knowledge of practical construction, building codes, and life safety codes compliance. He has guided a number of projects through complex municipal review processes including re-zonings, variances, special use permits, neighborhood reviews, and other processes.
Out of nearly 35 years in the field, it's hard to decide one from just the past 12 months. But, it is a small commercial project, rather than a residential, because of how nicely it was scaled and how warm its wood grains made it feel, as well as how we solved the problems of its shape (not rectangular), life safety codes, and health regulations. It's on Irby Street, in the Buckhead community of the City of Atlanta, Georgia, and it's called the Stagecoach Bar.
I went through an undergraduate program for a Bachelor of Science at the Georgia Institute of Technology College of Architecture, then another two year program to achieve a Master of Architecture at the same school.
We are here to assist our clients, organize your project info, and protect you (and your contractor) with clear Design & Construction Documents. This is so that you can have a plain understanding of important issues such as cost, function, appearance, and other matters of importance to you.
• Are you a Registered Architect?
• How long have you been doing this?
• In which nearby municipalities have your designs been granted building permits or other administrative actions (such as zoning changes, variances, & HOA approvals, for example)?
• Are you insured against any damages that might be caused by your own errors and omissions from your services and documents — you know, "just in case"?
• Do you have some project examples with pictures of your work (a portfolio or a website)?
• Will past clients, contractors, peers, or others provide a reference for you?
Do it right, or don't do it at all, unless it's an emergency repair that you need, just to "get by". (We help with those, too, if you need permit drawings.)
Your testimonial has been sent successfully. However, it must be reviewed by Fixr before going live. This action takes around 24 hours.
Thank you for using Fixr!
Our apologies, but your testimonial hasn't been sent successfully. Please try again after a few minutes.