Photos by Jay (Photographer & Disc Jokey) Services
Areas of service:Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur, Lawrenceville, Stone Mountain, Norcross, Lithonia, Duluth, Douglasville, Jonesboro, Conyers, Smyrna, Newnan, Griffin, Riverdale, Lilburn, Covington, Stockbridge, Fayetteville, Powder Springs, Mcdonough, Snellville, Austell, Loganville, Peachtree City, Tucker, Forest Park, Monroe, Ellenwood, Mableton, Clarkston, Thomaston, Morrow and Hampton.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Photos by Jay (Photographer & Disc Jokey) Services
Wedding & Event Photographer & DJ (Disc Jokey)
Request an estimate
Photos by Jay (Photographer & Disc Jokey) Services - Hampton, GA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jay M. may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Photos by Jay (Photographer & Disc Jokey) Services
My name is Jay. I am a photographer and also a DJ. I take pride in all of my work. I offer so many things such as portraits in many different packages, club photos, church or any other social events. I have an assortment of plain backdrops and painted backdrops.
As a DJ, I do any musical event, and I play whatever you need, from Hip Hop to Oldies, Jazz to Clean radio edits and all other Genres. I offer high-quality services at an economical price!
My website is http://www.photosbyjay.webs.com
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I AM AFFILIATED WITH MANY DIFFERENT ORGANIZATION'S THAT HELPS ME TO KEEP UP WITH ALL TYPES OF THINGS DEALING WITH PHOTOGRAPHY AND ALSO HELPS ME KEEP UP WITH DIFFERENT MUSIC TO STAY UP TO DATE.
- What brands or products do you work with?
The camera brands I use are Nikon and Sony and the DJ equipment are Gemini and pioneer DJ decks.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
If I'm doing the photography for them I can posts a picture of their choice on my website if they would like me to.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am not just proud of just 1 project because they all means something to me I take pride in every job I perform because if I get a happy client it shows me how good I can make someone feel.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
With DJ-ing I get quite a few of oldies and 80's parties and a lot of Hip-Hop parties, and I also do some KIDS & TEENS birthday parties a lot also with (clean radio edits) music. I am very versatile when it comes to music I can Play it all.
And when it comes to Photography I have done portraits More often, and the average social event.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
A customer should ask me am I available on the date they are looking for. And also if I can beat a previous estimate they have received.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Q. What is the turn around time to get photo's back
A. 1-2 weeks!
Q. What kind of music do you play?
A. Whatever you would like for me to play!
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am very flexible they just need to tell me what they need and just let me handle it.
- How did you get started?
I got started working at a radio station as a DJ and from there on it led me to buy equipment over 16 years ago and photography has always been a passion of mines also so I purchased top of the line cameras and been taking portraits and doing party setups and I have never had any complaints about anything that I've done. when I DJ i use multiple speakers and when its photography I use multiple camera's.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in Weddings, church events, birthday parties ect. and I have photo setups and I can DJ any event or if you just need to rent P.A. Equipment for your meetings or speeches!
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish all of my clients understood how much equipment has to be brought to each job and Carried and assembled and taken apart and that goes for DJ and photography setups but I still give the best prices even with all the equipment because I want the clients to get (MORE) than what they are paying for.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Too many to count and list.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
For a full wedding a customer save an average of $800 depending on what package they are looking for.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
ANY CUSTOMER WILL NEED TO HAVE READY ALL OF INFORMATION SUCH:
1) WHAT DATE WILL IT BE ON
2) HOUR MANY HOURS WILL THEY NEED ME
3) WHERE WILL THE EVENT BE HELD
4) ADDRESS, CITY, AND ZIP CODE