San Juan Capistrano, CA
Areas of service:Mission Viejo, Laguna Niguel, Lake Forest, San Clemente, Laguna Hills, Lake Elsinore, Rancho Santa Margarita, Aliso Viejo, San Juan Capistrano, Trabuco Canyon, Dana Point and Laguna Beach.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Pi_Dpiper Tutorials
Request an estimate
Pi_Dpiper Tutorials - San Juan Capistrano, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Michael Rowland may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Pi_Dpiper Tutorials
My name is Michael J. Rowland. My goal is to enhance learning, comprehension and mastery of mathematics at the Junior High and High School level.
My experiences are:
1994–Present Private Tutoring Orange County, CA
1991-1993 La Monte Academie Aliso, Viejo CA (Math Instructor)
1989-1991 Crossroads School, Santa Monica, CA (Math Instructor)
1982-1989 International School of Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden (Chair, Mathematics Dept.)
1980-1982 KFUM Women’s Basketball Team, Stockholm, Sweden (Coach/Teacher)
1979-1980 Berkeley Institute Brooklyn, NY (Math Instructor)
1974-1979 St. Maxime Basketball Team, St. Maxime, France (Player/Coach)
1971-1974 Fiat Stars Basketball Team, Amsterdam, Netherlands (Player/Coach)
1969-1971 Ocean Hill-Brownsville, Brooklyn, NY (Math Instructor)
1964-1969 St. John’s University, Jamaica, Queens, NY
B. Sc. Mathematics
Full Athletic Scholarship, three years Varsity Basketball
Fluent in French and Swedish, Guitar
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Students age and level
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Math/Guitar... beginner to advanced
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Follow up and review