Polish and Shine House Cleaning and Gardening
Areas of service:Philadelphia, Wilmington, Camden, Cherry Hill, Vineland, New Castle, Clementon, Bridgeton, Sicklerville, Mount Laurel, Marlton, Blackwood, Chester, Upper Darby, Media, Sewell, Havertown, Woodbury, Williamstown, Drexel Hill, Lansdowne, Voorhees, Marcus Hook, Medford, Riverside, Springfield, Clifton Heights, Merchantville, Hammonton, Darby, Aston, Broomall and Glassboro.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Polish and Shine House Cleaning and Gardening
Cleaning & Gardening
Request an estimate
Polish and Shine House Cleaning and Gardening - Glassboro, NJ
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Lisa leigh may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Polish and Shine House Cleaning and Gardening
Polish and Shine House Cleaning and Gardening offers:
- Basic house cleaning
- Moderate house cleaning
- Deep cleaning
- Move-in or move-out cleaning
- Rental properties
- Seasonal shore rentals
- Seasonal rentals
- Rental properties
- Gardening (planting, weeding and care of plants)
- Home Organization
- Offer a variety of handyman services and small home repairs.
We are certified in landscape and horticulture. We also are available to house sit and pet sit. We take great pride in our work because it represents who we are and what we stand for.
We are here to make life run smoother in the household and give you more time to do the things you love most (spending time with family or hobbies etc.). We provide excellent house cleaning and organizational skills.
Please feel free to email us today for a free quote. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Questions and answers
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I am sure everyone is aware cleaning is not easy work and we do things that most people dread doing.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
In home organization, Horticulture and Landscape.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I have my certificates in Landscape and Horticulture.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
If you have never had a service come into your home I would recommend that you have a one time deep cleaning then continue with a bi-weekly cleaning to maintain and keep cost down in the future.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
The details of what you would like to have done in your home to your specific needs, each client is different and so is each service.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Continue regular scheduled cleanings and organization.
- How did you get started?
I decided to get into this line of work because it is something that I love to do and I enjoy helping others feel clean and organized. I love to give people more time to live life outside of the home ( they don't need to worry about cleaning and organizing).
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
My advice would be make sure that you will be getting the services that you are looking for. If you are unsure what a specific company will do when cleaning always ask. Look for someone who can work to your needs and cares about the work they do.
June 28, 2012
I was very pleased with the service that I received. The work was excellent and up to my needs and standards. The cleaning is all done by a mother and daughter team so it's always the same people. I recommend that anyone looking for a cleaning service in the area contact polish and shine. I will continue to use them on a regular basis.- rodrigues