Ponch Landscape and Excavation
Areas of service:Boston, Providence, Cambridge, Brockton, Quincy, Somerville, Pawtucket, Framingham, Waltham, Malden, Medford, Brookline, Taunton, Revere, Brighton, Woonsocket, Arlington, Attleboro, Everett, Woburn, Jamaica Plain, Marlborough, Chelsea, Braintree, Watertown, Roslindale, Natick, Cumberland, Randolph, Lexington, Franklin, Norwood, Hyde Park, Mattapan, Stoughton, Melrose, Milford, Milton, Bridgewater, North Attleboro, Belmont, West Roxbury, Dedham, Burlington, East Providence, Mansfield, Stoneham, Allston, Winchester, Canton and Walpole.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Ponch Landscape and Excavation
Landscape and Excavation Service
Request an estimate
Ponch Landscape and Excavation - Walpole, MA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Tom Viola may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Ponch Landscape and Excavation
We are a full-service landscaping and excavation company. Our clients range from residential to commercial and institutional customers in the Boston and metro west areas.
We specialize in:
- Retaining Walls
- Gardens and Outdoor Living Spaces
- Sewer and Drain Service
- Septic and Ground Water Recharge Systems
- Drainage Solutions and Site Grading
- Foundation Excavations and Back filling
- Lawn and Yard Management Programs
Our business model is to provide the best service at the best possible price. We have built our reputation of delivering all our work on schedule.
We are licensed and insured.
Contact us today for a free consultation and estimate!
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- Construction Supervisors License
- Hoisting Engineers License
- Real Estate Salesperson License
- Bachelors Degree in Building Technology
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Having a good concept of what you are trying to achieve and patience with the professional upon your meeting.
A sketch of the project and a list of items to give to the contractors so you have a fair comparison of bids.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- Discount rates for future work when given a referral
- Free information and reminders via website
- Free estimates and consulting
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Do you have references?
- Are you licensed and insured?
- Can you do the job within budget and on time?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in:
- Sewer, drain and water lateral installations
- Septic system and ground water recharge systems
- Landscape and hardscape design and installations
- Driveways and retaining walls
- Lawn and yard management programs
- How did you get started?
I have worked in the industry for over 20 years to gain the practical knowledge necessary. I've also taken many continuing education classes relating to business and landscaping.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am proud of all our projects. The most recent one was a ground water recharge system in Roslindale which took over a week to install.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Last year we completed 32 projects and maintained 12 management contracts. We plan on expanding our business to include cleanups and plowing.
Lawn Care & Gardening in Boston, Providence and Cambridge.
Excavation & Demolition in Boston, Providence and Cambridge.
Retaining Walls in Boston, Providence and Cambridge.
Landscapers in Boston, Providence and Cambridge.
Decks, Patios & Porches in Boston, Providence and Cambridge.