Pool and Spa Cleaning and Maintenance
Areas of service:Seattle, Bellevue, Renton, Bothell, Bremerton, Redmond, Lynnwood, Kirkland, Port Orchard, Edmonds, Woodinville, Silverdale, Poulsbo, Mercer Island, Mountlake Terrace and Bainbridge Island.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Pool and Spa Cleaning and Maintenance
Pool and Spa Maintenance
Request an estimate
Pool and Spa Cleaning and Maintenance - Seattle, WA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Frank Crossley may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Pool and Spa Cleaning and Maintenance
My name is Frank Crossley. I offer competitive pool and spa cleaning and maintenance service with both experience and education.
As an individual with a background in construction, water quality, and maintenance, I am capable of providing superior service.
My education as a civil engineer also provides me with a unique tool set that separates me from the competition.
For a quote, please contact me for an appointment so I may observe the pool/spa and equipment and recommend the regularity of service. I am currently offering 25% off all services until June 2012.
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
BS and MS in Civil Engineering, which provides me with analysis skills and an in-depth understanding of hydraulic systems.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Regularity of service?
What maintenance services do you provide?
What chemicals do you use for balancing the chemistry levels?
- How did you get started?
Originally I was employed by a pool service and construction supplier, and when I was informing the clients that I would be returning to graduate school and that a new technician would be replacing me, several of the clients requested that I personally continue their services. After approaching the subject with my former employer, I assumed the responsibility for those clients and opened my own business.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
- What brands or products do you work with?
I do not limit myself to any one particular brand or product but implement the best item/solution based on my experience.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
De-calcification or acid washing.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Regular site visits. Maintenance costs are less than repairs or removing algae.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
The relative size of your pool or spa system.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I also design and create patio furniture and displays that incorporate physics. Some of these projects include fire displays, glow-in-the-dark water features, Tesla coil, and other science projects.