Portland Movers Ready
Areas of service:Portland, Vancouver, Beaverton, Hillsboro, Gresham, Oregon City, Lake Oswego, West Linn, Battle Ground, Newberg, Tualatin and Clackamas.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Silver Member
Contact Portland Movers Ready
Request an estimate
Portland Movers Ready - Portland, OR
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Portland Movers Ready may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Portland Movers Ready
Portland Movers Ready is a custom moving service in Oregon.
Our crew is trained to handle hand trucks, dollies, straps, pads, wraps, ropes, tools, etc.
We offer same-day services. No moving is too big or too small for us.
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
in 2010 it just happened naturally. literally overnight. i saw the light 1 day and jumped in head first and the rest is history.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
well yesterday as a mater of fact. it was a customer whom i had been having email discussions for 2 months concerning his move. he kept emphasising that he wanted us to take our time and individually blanket and wrap every piece and load very securely. he had me slightly intimidated that he would nitpik us. but we proved to him that we are great and he is now convinced.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
well i wish that half of them could understand that we do this 7 days a week. and that our ways and practices are designed to save the customer as much money as possible. so leave it to us and watch us turn an 8 hour move into 4.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
the most frequent questions that i dread are: do we provide truck. the answer is no. the customer rents a truck and saves.
- What brands or products do you work with?
well as far as particular brands of moving equipment that we carry, its a secret, because this is war and i dont want my competitors to know that our gear is much better than theirs.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in loading, unloading, packing, unpacking, assembly, setting up, arranging, staging, light cleaning, and driving.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
rent your own truck. have yourself, friend, or family drive the truck. have the movers do as little for you as you possibly can.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
please do your homework 1st. we only want relevant facts. please dont try to talk our ear off with irelevant nonsense. all we want is: date of move, start time, start address, and number of men needed.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
just regular household moves. but we get everything. we move lumber shipments, sheds, chicken coops, mall kiosks, aquariums.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
we have an a+ rating on angies list. we are a uhaul affiliate with a 5 star rating. we are a verified and trusted local moving labor service.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
First, ask about their availability. Then tell them the date of the move, start time, start address, and number of men needed.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
customers may not realise that we take pride in our trade and that we are very busy doing this 7 days a week.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
After the truck is empty, I always ask if there is anything else we can do for them.
We help distribute boxes to desired areas. We also help with the complete set-up and assembly of furniture.
We can unpack and dispose of all packing materials and boxes.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
each year we average 1200 moves. that is 100 moves each month. between like 8 guys. we will bang out 20 moves in 2 days. up to 16 men working in 1 day. up to 6 crews at 1 time. a crew can do 3 to 4 moves max in 1 day.