Prandi Property Management, Inc.
San Rafael, CA
Areas of service:San Rafael
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Prandi Property Management, Inc.
Request an estimate
Prandi Property Management, Inc. - San Rafael, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Melissa Prandi may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Prandi Property Management, Inc.
Prandi Property Management Inc. offers all kinds of property management services–from pairing tenants to homes, property consultations, marketing, tenant screening, specialized relocation, and 24/7 emergency availability.
We are Marin’s top residential leasing and management company for over 30 years. We are the sole certified residential management company in the Bay Area.
We service Sausalito, Mill Valley, Tiburon, and surrounding areas.
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We currently manage 500 full-time property management "doors" and are constantly servicing our "leasing only" clients by renting their homes on their behalf.
Our numbers always grow each year, and we are proud of the amount of projects we are able to manage on a full-time basis.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We are a professional residential property management company specializing in quality leasing, full-time property management, and specialized relocation for rentals in Marin County.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Why hire our company?
- How long will it take to rent my property?
- What's your screening process for prospective applicants?
- How do you advertise my vacancy?
- Are pets allowed?
- How much security deposit/rent/ money do you collect from the tenant before they move in?
- What happens if a tenant breaks their lease?
- How will the utilities be handled?
- What customer service is extended to tenants over the weekends or during nighttime?
- When can I expect my "owner draw" checks and monthly statement/ report?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Melissa just celebrated her 30th year in the leasing and property management industry. One of the leaders in her industry, this is quite an accomplishment!
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
PRANDI offers a full suite of plans including quality leasing and full-time property management services, complimentary consultations, specialized relocation, creative marketing, tenant screening, and 24/7 emergency availability.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We understand that potential clients seek property managers and leasing agents with experience, education and ability. We also understand that continued success only comes with advancement. You can feel confident knowing you are hiring a professional company with the highest qualifications. We have taken the extra steps to be the very best when representing our property owners. We strongly believe the knowledge our staff has gained, through continued education, sets us apart from our competitors.
CRMC: PRANDI is exceedingly proud of our recent achievement as a, Certified Residential Management Company (CRMCregistered). We are one of only 33 companies nationwide to hold this prestigious designation.
MPM: Melissa Prandi holds the highest property management designation awarded to an individual and has dedicated countless hours to her continuing education. To acquire the designation of Master Property Manager (MPM) Melissa completed extensive coursework, expertise in the residential property management field as well as a high level of commitment to National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM).
RMP: Christine Goodin holds another designation many of our owners recognize and seek. Christine is a Residential Management Professional (RMP). Just like Melissa, Christine has worked very hard for her designation - taking numerous and extensive classes to acquire this title.
CSS: Staff members, Roxie Mikolon and Cristy Roberts, both proudly earned another designation for our office. These ladies are our Certified Support Specialists (CSS); they are professionals who have worked closely with NARPM and are actively engaged in supporting PRANDI's senior property managers & leasing agents, as well as our President & CEO.
- How did you get started?
Thirty years ago, Melissa Prandi started out as a receptionist at G&R Property Management. She quickly moved her way up from the front desk, advancing to such jobs as an assistant property manager, and, finally as property manager.
She acquired her real estate license and leased properties until she became the president of Prandi Property Management.