Precision Maintenance & Repair LLC
Areas of service:New York, Bronx, Newark, Jersey City, Yonkers, Paterson, Elizabeth, Poughkeepsie, Union City, Clifton, Plainfield, East Orange, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Passaic, White Plains, Irvington, North Bergen, West New York, Middletown, Wayne, Newburgh, Union, Spring Valley, Bloomfield, West Orange, Morristown, Hackensack, Westwood, Kearny, Teaneck, Scarsdale, Montclair, Monroe, Hoboken, Port Chester, Belleville, East Stroudsburg, Kingston, Fort Lee, Wappingers Falls, Orange, Westfield, Monsey, Fair Lawn, New City, Ossining, Garfield, Yorktown Heights, Parsippany, Nutley, Livingston, Mahopac, Stroudsburg, Bergenfield, Englewood, Caldwell, Hackettstown, Newton, Paramus, Ridgewood, Basking Ridge, Randolph, Dover, Mahwah, Lodi, Carmel, Maplewood, Nanuet, Cliffside Park, Summit, Cranford, New Windsor, Rockaway, Peekskill, Bronxville, Hopewell Junction, Haledon, Little Falls, Suffern, Hillside, Tarrytown, Roselle and Westtown.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Precision Maintenance & Repair LLC
Cost-Effective Remodeling Solutions
Request an estimate
Precision Maintenance & Repair LLC - Westtown, NY
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Dan Thomas may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Precision Maintenance & Repair LLC
PMR offers commercial and residential pressure washing, general contracting, and carpenty services as well as all forms of home renovation, repair, and remodeling. PMR has over twenty-five years of experience in the construction, repair, and facilities maintenance field. We service the Hudson Valley, NY, region.
Our commitment is to provide cost-effective solutions with innovative problem solving.
Call us today!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Power washing
- Deck repair and construction
- Home repair and renovation
- Sale and install of modular in-plant offices
- Distributor of material handling equipment, floor mats, and safety equipment
- Heat loss inspections and energy audits
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Please explain how this project will be undertaken.
Are you insured?
How many years of experience do you have?