Precision Tile Works
Areas of service:Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Littleton, Pueblo, Arvada, Boulder, Englewood, Longmont, Broomfield, Golden, Parker, Westminster, Brighton, Castle Rock, Canon City, Louisville, Commerce City, Wheat Ridge, Lafayette and Evergreen.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Precision Tile Works
Professional Tile Installers
Request an estimate
Precision Tile Works - Colorado Springs, CO
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Ransom Dean may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Precision Tile Works
Precision Tile Works provides professional, custom tile and marble installation for the Pikes Peak Region.
We have been in business for 6+ years and have received industry certification and have been awarded an excellence in customer service award 2012.
We have an 'A' rating with the BBB and back up our work with a 2-year warranty. We offer free estimates and free grout sealing on all installers 200 sq. ft. or less.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Kitchen and bathroom floors are very common installations. We typically replace linoleum and carpet installed by the builder. If you have carpet in your bathroom it is always a good idea to look at replacing that with a more water impervious material. I have seen homes that aren't even that old with subfloors almost rotten through because the carpet soaks up the water and it just sits on the subfloor slowly destroying it. This can lead to the floor completely rotting out, mold, and the smell of mildew.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Its a good idea to know what size material you want to use and the general layout you want it to have (standard, diamond layout, brick pattern, hopscotch etc.)
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Spiral Staircase with round landing and custom medallion.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Shluter, Custom Building Products, Ditra
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long have they have been in business?
Do they have industry certification?
Do they offer a warranty?
Do they have verifiable pictures and references?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Free grout sealing, care instructions and 2 year warranty.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
CTS (Ceramic Tile Specialist)
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Radiant heated floors
- Showers and tubs
- Decorative Concrete Overlays
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Q. How long have you been in business?
A. Over 6 years
Q. Are you BBB Accredited?
A. Yes, we have an 'A' rating with the BBB
Q. Do you offer a warranty?
A. Yes we offer a 2 year warranty (most companies only offer 1 year)
Q. How often should the grout be sealed?
A. On floors and showers you should reseal every couple years, backsplash every 3-5 years
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Dye Lot numbers. These numbers are found on every box of tile, be sure that all of the boxes of tile for your project have matching dye lot numbers. By having matching numbers you can be sure that all your tile will be the same size, thickness and color shade.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
The best advice I can give is to make sure your project is done right the first time. Nothing costs more than having to go back to do the same project twice.