Prentice Plumbing & Remodeling
Areas of service:Everett, Bellingham, Marysville, Snohomish, Mount Vernon, Oak Harbor, Arlington, Stanwood, Monroe and Sedro Woolley
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Prentice Plumbing & Remodeling
Plumbing and Remodeling Experts
Request an estimate
Prentice Plumbing & Remodeling - Sedro Woolley, WA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Larry Prentice may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Prentice Plumbing & Remodeling
Prentice Plumbing & Remodeling has been providing quality plumbing and remodeling services for over 25 years.
We currently offer our services in all of Skagit, Whatcom, Island and Snohomish counties for new construction and remodel work.
We offer the following services:
- 24/7 Emergency service repairs
- Tear outs
- Trash removal
- Finish work
- Trim outs
We are licensed and bonded general contractors.
What makes us unique and stand out from the competition is the fact that we are able to start a remodel from demo, re-framing, plumbing, insulation, drywall, tape, bed and texture and painting with just one crew.
Contact us now for all your plumbing and remodeling needs!
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
In our line of work that can vary. We in plumbing get a lot of broken lines and service repair work. In remodeling it is mostly kitchen and bath remodels.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Just to understand that the products we use and even the products you use are not as cheap as you may think when you are trying to upgrade, however, by upgrading as well you are only helping yourself in better preventive maintenance.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Plumbing and remodeling, 24/7 Emergency service repairs. Demolition, tear outs, trash removal, insulation, drywall, paint, carpentry, finish work, trim outs.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We work with all brands that the customer wants. We do prefer to work with Moen products as far as fixtures go. We also like the Rheem Hot Water Tanks. We use currently Rehau Pex water tubing and may be in the process of switching to make it more cost effective for our customers.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
It really depends on the area's economic situations, however, on an average we are doing multiple on a weekly basis.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We are a licensed and bonded plumbing company as well as a licensed and bonded general contractor. .
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
First and foremost, always ask about their license and bond as this is essential to protect your home and your self.
Always ask for rates, hours and availability.
- How did you get started?
From the time I was young I worked with my father in framing and found a passion for plumbing and wanted to take plumbing a step farther and now we have.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We give a 6 month call back after our services to check and make sure the work we have done is working properly for you. We also offer yearly services to help further protect you and your home.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Honestly all of our jobs we are very proud of and treat each equally whether it's small or big. No one job is like the other, but we give the same quality of work to each.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
You know the only repeat question we really get is what are your prices and when can you start? The answers are depends on the job, and immediately.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
First and foremost, always be calm when you are calling in an emergency as this enables you to better explain the situation you have going on.
Make sure to let us know what exactly is going on to the best of your knowledge.
Also have at least 2-3 ways we are able to contact when we are trying to come to your home. Have all your contacts, address, and time requests ready to go when you give us a call.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
As always when it comes to utilities, minimize your usage, as well as use energy star rated products. Having in floor/radiant heat is a great way to save money on your heating bill as well.
Upgrade to a gas hot water tank from your electric and that can save as much as 30% on your electric bill.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We, again, are licensed general contractor as well as licensed plumbers. This allows us to be able to help our customers from having to many sub contractors in their home as well as makes it more affordable for them.