Priority Pet Services
Areas of service:Washington, Arlington, Hyattsville, Bethesda, Chevy Chase and Takoma Park
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Priority Pet Services
Pet Sitting Service
Request an estimate
Priority Pet Services - Washington, DC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jonann Wild may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Priority Pet Services
Our personalized pet sitting, overnight pet care and dog walking services ensures that every visit is tailored to your pet's specific needs.
Your pet will always receive our undivided attention and loving care. We provide loving care for cats, dogs, small mammals and fish.
We are insured and bonded and we will strive hard to earn your trust. We are also a member of APSE (Association of Professional Pet Sitting Excellence).
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
~ Love and adoration of your pet.
~ Pet visits while client is away on travel for business or pleasure.
~ Comfort visits while the family may be away for a long day or evening for things like swim meets, tournaments, special events.
~ Dog walking either daily or occasional
~ House sitting
~ Holiday pet care.
~ Poop patrol or kitty litter box sanitization.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- What is your background or experience with pets?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- Do you have references?
- What do your services entail?
- Do you have any certifications or accreditation?
- Do you have forms?
- Do you request information that will help you better care for my pet?
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am certified through the American Red Cross in Pet First Aid and CPR.
I am also certified through the National Association of Professional Pet Sitters (NAPPS). NAPPS is a non-profit national pet sitting organization run by pet sitters for pet sitters.
The exam is composed of seven parts based on over 230 articles. Areas of focus include dogs, cats, rabbits, birds, exotics, pet first aid, and business practicies.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- Provide periodic updates concerning useful information concerning their pet such as a notice of recalled pet foods, safety tips, etc.
- Conduct an ongoing Presents4Pets Campaign to secure donations for local animal shelters.
- Currently working to develop an Emergency Plan with each client which is applicable to their pets.