Buena Park, CA
Areas of service:Los Angeles, Long Beach, Santa Ana, Anaheim, Huntington Beach, Whittier, Torrance, Garden Grove, Irvine, Orange, Compton, Fullerton, La Puente, Costa Mesa, Downey, West Covina, Bell, Norwalk, South Gate, El Monte, Westminster, Alhambra, Gardena, Carson, San Pedro, Lakewood, Huntington Park, Buena Park, Baldwin Park, Covina, Bellflower, Tustin, Lynwood, La Habra, Chino Hills, Pico Rivera, Montebello, Rosemead, Yorba Linda, Monterey Park, Newport Beach, Paramount, Fountain Valley, Hacienda Heights, Wilmington, Cerritos, Placentia, La Mirada, Cypress, Diamond Bar, Rowland Heights, South El Monte, Walnut, Brea, Temple City, Stanton, Maywood, Harbor City, Seal Beach, Los Alamitos and Lomita.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Chris Singh
Request an estimate
Chris Singh - Buena Park, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Chris Singh may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Chris Singh
Hello! My name is Chris Singh and I provide affordable transportation services.
My services include rides to and from any airport, tourist spots and any other places.
I am available to serve from Orange County to any place in USA.
I guarantee to provide you with a private, safe and comfortable ride.
Contact me today for more information!
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I have traveled over all 48 states in the USA. In the past year, I traveled mostly in California. The experience I'd like to share with other people the experience I have gained.
- What brands or products do you work with?
At this moment, there are no brands, because this is a private transportation business.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Always discuss your needs with me in order to settle on a mutually agreed price.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I provide professional, courteous service.
- How did you get started?
I have been in the transportation business for many years and am always just getting the boss rich. My reward is always very small.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I have many years of driving experience. I am very good with dealing with people.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Most of the time, people ask me when I would be available. The answer is always, "When I am in demand."
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I provide one-hundred percent satisfaction guarantee with what makes the customer happy and whatever the customer requires.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Experience and ability to deal with all types of people.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Driving and restaurant jobs
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
They should ask about:
- Experience in any neighborhood
- Willingness to deal with all types of people
- Providing service according what customer needs
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I work with one project at a time, to provide the best service possible.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in private transportation. I offer professional and courteous service. Prices will be set on mutual understanding between both parties.