Pro Window Cleaning
Areas of service:Aurora, Naperville, Bartlett, Wheaton, Downers Grove, Bolingbrook, Lombard, Saint Charles, Lockport, Elmhurst, Plainfield, Carol Stream, Addison, Glen Ellyn, Hinsdale, West Chicago, La Grange, Glendale Heights, Woodridge, Villa Park, Lisle, Batavia, Westmont, Roselle, Darien, Bloomingdale, Geneva, Bellwood, Romeoville and Lemont.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Pro Window Cleaning
Window, Gutter and Pressure Washing
Request an estimate
Pro Window Cleaning - Naperville, IL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Robert Babula may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Pro Window Cleaning
Pro Window Cleaning specializes in three major services, namely:
- Window washing
- Gutter cleaning
- Pressure washing
Our services also include washing/cleaning of:
- Light fixtures
- Storm windows
- Window sills
We have done work in thousands of homes since we started in the year 2008.
We offer our services in the lowest price but the highest quality.
We work around the Naperville area.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
With Pro Window Cleaning you can rest assured that our staff are educated and well trained. We’ll help you achieve the beautiful view from your home once again! Holidays? Window Cleaning on your to do list? Pro Window Cleaning will be there to get those hard to reach windows spotlessly clean and free your time for activities that you enjoy! We’ll help you get the best results in a quick, efficient and safest way possible. Pro Window Cleaning will make your windows the shiniest in your neighborhood.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Watch out for Window washing companies that have cheap prices. A job that they tell you is going to be 100 dollars may end up being 200 for silly add ons they say they had to do such as window scalping.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Its a physical job, but I believe it is ninety percent mental. Its very difficult and it takes a long time to learn to do well
- What brands or products do you work with?
We use products that are environmentally safe which is Joy soap and water. If you know how to clean a window that is all you need. We don't use ammonia or windex
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Are your employees professionaly trained?
- How often should I clean my windows?
- What other services does Pro Window Cleaning offer?
- Are your cleaning products safe?
- What if it rains on my scheduled cleaning day?
- Can windows be cleaned in the winter?
- Can I trust the workers?
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Q: Are your employees professionaly trained?
A: Our emplyees are held up to the up most standards of window cleaning, leaving your windows clean and streak free.
Q: How often should I clean my windows?
A: We recommend cleaning your windows twice a year. Once outside only and once inside and out. If you live in a dusty area, you may require more service.
Q: What other services does Pro Window Cleaning offer?
A: Pro Window Cleaning offers gutter cleaning and power washing. Our services also include screen cleaning, chandelier cleaning and ceiling fan cleaning. We also do deck and concrete sealing during August through September. We will make an effort to achieve every customer's request.
Q: Are our cleaning products safe?
A: Yes. We only use soap in the window washing process. When we pressure wash, we only use water.
Q: What if it rains on my scheduled cleaning day?
A: If it rains on your cleaning date, we will reschedule your appointment.
Q: Can windows be cleaned in the winter?
A: Yes, window can be cleaned during the winter, although the outside tempertature has to be above freezing.
Q: Can I trust the workers?
A: Yes, you can trust the workers. All workers have workers compensation and we have a $2,000,000 insurance policy that covers your home.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Window cleaning and gutter cleaning are the most common jobs asked for. We also do pressure washing.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Ask friends and neighbors if they know anyone good. The internet may not always be truthful. Usually the companies that advertise the most are the worst.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I don't think I have any certificates but I do have many positive testimonials and thousands of happy customers
- How did you get started?
Well I started this business after washing windows for seven years. I first washed windows when I was working downtown doing post construction clean up. On my first day my boss Jim gave me a squeegee and I did some windows downtown and ever since then I was the window guy. No one else seemed to like doing that part of the job, but I did and the windows always ended up looking great no matter how dirty they were. I guess I had a talent for it.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I finished my bachelors degree in business management at Northeastern and am taking a class at a time to get my masters degree in business
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I went to a house were the windows have never been cleaned in 20 years. It had a thick layer of hard water stain and you could barely see out of them. Me and my friend Tom cleaned them to perfection. They looked brand new...WOW
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I'm not sure but I do probably easily over a thousand homes a year and countless amounts of windows.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Pro Window Cleaning specializes in window washing, gutter cleaning and pressure washing. We offer high quality service at the lowest price in the Naperville area and surrounding suburbs. We do not sacrifice price for quality. All windows are hand washed and cleaned to perfection. We wash screens, mirrors, light fixtures, chandeliers, storm windows, and window sills.