Professional Carpet Cleaning And Repair
Areas of service:Sacramento, Elk Grove, Citrus Heights, Roseville, Carmichael, Folsom, Rancho Cordova, Fair Oaks, Rocklin, Antelope, North Highlands, Orangevale, West Sacramento, Shingle Springs, El Dorado Hills and Granite Bay.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Professional Carpet Cleaning And Repair
Professional Carpet Services
Request an estimate
Professional Carpet Cleaning And Repair - Orangevale, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Nicholas Espinola may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Professional Carpet Cleaning And Repair
We are providing professional carpet services in and around Sacramento County. We specialize in carpet installation, cleaning, and repair.
Our carpet cleaning services starts at $60 (for three rooms). For each additional room, there is an additional fee starting from $20. Hallways are included in price.
Using a truck-mounted machine, we can remove any stain from your carpet--even if it is heavy soiled or have red stains, wax, ink, or gum.
We can repair damages such as ripped seams, burns, patches, loose carpet, and transitions.
We specialize in urine treatment and pet odors as well.
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We cleaned a Chevy's restaurant from 12 PM to 3 AM. After cleaning, the carpet looked brand-new. All the dirt, grease, grime was removed, thanks to us.
- How did you get started?
After working for another carpet company for multiple years, we decided to go on our own and build our own company.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How many years of experience do you have?
Do you use a truck-mounted machine?
How long does the carpet take to dry?
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Out of all the jobs we receive I would have to say urine jobs are the most common.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We try our hardest to provide the best service we can. Our intention is to satisfy the customer so they are happy with our work.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Heavy soil
- Red Stains
- Auto Cleaning
- Carpet / Pad removal / installation
- How many projects do you average in a year?
That question is difficult to answer due to the high volume of work in summer. If I had to put a number out there, I'd say about nine thousand.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish customers would understand sometimes how difficult certain jobs are and the reason behind the cost of that certain job.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Use our services because we are affordable and reasonable. We work with the customer always. We are usually willing to negotiate.