Professional House Cleaning by Christine
Areas of service:San Luis Obispo and Grover Beach
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Professional House Cleaning by Christine
Get your Rental Cleaned Fast
Request an estimate
Professional House Cleaning by Christine - Grover Beach, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Christine Cutright may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Professional House Cleaning by Christine
Christine can handle your household chores for you.
She is a professional and efficient cleaner with 10 years of experience.
She has worked for various Property Management companies and is fully capable of handling any and all of your cleaning needs.
No house is too dirty for her.
She is willing to travel up to 25 miles and she provides all cleaning supplies.
Contact her for all your house cleaning needs.
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
- Magic Eraser
- SC Johnson
- Shower Power
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I worked on a nice rental for tenant preparation in French Gulch, CA which is about 40 miles from me. The property owner was worried about how much white there was in the house that needed to be cleaned.
I assured her with elbow grease and magic erasers I could make her rental sparkly clean.
Not only did I get ever single base-board shiny I turned the brown tile back to its original white in the showers and tubs.
She was thoroughly impressed and gave me a little extra for my extra effort. I will always do what it takes to get the job done no matter what.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am in the process in getting insurance.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Around 20-100 jobs.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Is cleaning your passion? Because cleaning is my passion and I love turning dirt and grime into sparkle and shine!
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Rental/Apartment Clean-outs, Weekly household chore maintenance. Full or partial deposit recovery and many more.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I always call back and make sure they are still satisfied with my cleaning.
This is very important because I am very meticulous and love making sure I get every nook and cranny.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How are you able to turn such abused and thrashed rentals into beautiful livable living spaces in such a short amount of time.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
How many bathrooms need to be detailed?
How bad are the walls and carpets?
Do the kitchen appliances need to be done?
- How did you get started?
I started out working for a property management company and was always told I made rentals shine the most.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I love to clean. I love to make things shiny. I am an artist and I strive for perfection and that reflects in my work.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in professional thorough home and office cleaning in the Redding California area.
My expertise is rental/apartment clean-outs for tenant preparation.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I am a fast but very detailed cleaner.I would save you money by my time management. With the products and techniques I use,it gets the job done beautifully and efficient.