Professional Box Truck Movers
Areas of service:Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Waukegan, Waukesha, Des Plaines, Arlington Heights, Palatine, Sheboygan, Mount Prospect, Crystal Lake, Glenview, Algonquin, Mchenry, West Bend, Buffalo Grove, Brookfield, Northbrook, Barrington, Round Lake, New Berlin, Lake Zurich, Gurnee, Mundelein, Wheeling, Menomonee Falls, Grayslake, Carpentersville, Lake Villa, Zion, Highland Park, Franklin, Oak Creek, Watertown, Libertyville, Oconomowoc, Burlington, Woodstock, Wilmette, Deerfield, Cary, Rolling Meadows, Lake Forest, Muskego, South Milwaukee, Thiensville, Pewaukee and Vernon Hills.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Professional Box Truck Movers
Request an estimate
Professional Box Truck Movers - South Milwaukee, WI
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Chris Jones may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Professional Box Truck Movers
We are new in the business, and we are quickly becoming the #1-rated moving company. We provide a large moving truck, insurance, and top-quality and experienced movers.
We offer local and long-distance services, but mostly service Milwaukee and surrounding areas. We are unique in that the owner is on every job to oversee everything and make sure that the customer is well taken care of and provided with excellent and friendly service.
We offer honest and excellent moving and packing services and free packaging catalog. We also provide cleaning services. No move is too big or too small, we can handle it all.
Contact us for moving services at affordable flat rates.
Questions and answers
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I'm hard working, honest and often give price breaks. I go above and beyond to make my customers happy with my service.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I turned a closet into a bathroom.
I have a 100% customer satisfaction rate with my moving company.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That I'm honest, I'm careful who I hire and that my employees are drug-free
- How did you get started?
I worked for a moving service for 12 years. Then I bought a truck. I have been self-employed for 10 years now.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I was "employee of the month" as a mover 3 times consecutively.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
What are your rates?
We charge hourly, from the time I get on the expressway till the time I get off.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Residential and commercial moving
- What brands or products do you work with?
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you insured?
What is your customer satisfaction rate?
How do you charge?
What forms of payment do you accept?
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
- How many projects do you average in a year?
2 to 5 jobs per week
260 a year roughly