Quality Home Improvement
Areas of service:Niagara Falls, Tonawanda and North Tonawanda
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Quality Home Improvement
Home Remodeling Contractor
Request an estimate
Quality Home Improvement - Niagara Falls, NY
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Steven Kovacs may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Quality Home Improvement
Quality Home Improvement was established in early 2012, but has been improving homes since 2009.
We operate in Lockport, Niagara Falls, Lewiston and a few others near the buffalo areas. Our services range anywhere from:
- Light Plumbing
- Light Electrical
At Quality Home Improvement, our employees make our company unique; they put their heart into their work to make sure our customers are satisfied.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
A good question would be about prices, amount of work and materials along with how much time it could take.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We helped install ceramic flooring in the Lockport Transit drive-in a few months ago which i believe to be our best work since we have started early this year.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Niagara falls, Buffalo, Lockport, Lewiston, Kenmore, Youngstown, Wilson and a few other surrounding areas.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We offer our customers one free follow up visit if anything shall go wrong with only our work. We will also offer a 5% discount once you are a customer. We also offer 50% discount once a year to a customer in a drawing every year which has no expiration date.
- How did you get started?
I have done home remodeling in 2009 and come to enjoy building and transforming homes for people to love. So I decided to start our own company.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Most common jobs would be painting drywalling, plumbing and flooring (ceramic tile, laminate or vinyl tile).
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would recommend calling us, we offer free estimates and we would gladly come to the customer to work on a price that the customer is satisfied with.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We just recently started this company so I hope to be successful with many customers in the upcoming months and years to come.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We try to use products that the customers are happy and comfortable with, but we can recommend a few things as we go along.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
What work is needed to be done, what days the customer is available and or what days the customer would like the work to be done.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
The top question would have to be about prices, we have an hourly rate of $10-$15, or if a customer prefers to pay a lump sum when the job is complete that is also fine. Either way a signed contract is required for proof only that the work will be done for that amount or proof that an hourly wage is set.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
As of 2009 the owner has worked with other remodeling companies such as M. Franklin's Home Improvement, Alpha Flooring Inc. and others.