Areas of service:Lansdale, Doylestown, Southampton, Warminster, Ambler, North Wales, Hatboro and Warrington
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Quality Landscapes
Request an estimate
Quality Landscapes - Warrington, PA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Phil Mccusker may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Quality Landscapes
Quality Landscapes covers any repair needed for your home from landscaping to home additions.
Get your lawn ready for spring with our services. We specialize in:
- Concrete Repair/Installation (Brick Pavers and Brick/ Block)
- Bush Planting and Removal
- Weekly Lawn Cuts
- Landscape Installation
Visit our Web site to see pics and details of our work available to help you. We cover anywhere within 1 hour of Warrington, PA.
We provide Military and Senior Citizen Discounts.
Contact Quality Landscapes for free estimates.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
mowing(mulched or bagged), and that includes weed wacking.
trees and shrubs trimmed
garden repair and design
plants planted, plants/shrubs removed
Some home repairs include, painting, fixing screens for windows and doors and building furniture. Basically any handy man service
Concrete Finishing and Framing (patio's, sidewalks, driveways ect.)
Roofing, Framing, Siding and Insulation
P.V.C. Piping, Dry Wells
Shed Slabs, walk ways
Brick Paving, Allen Blocks
Tile indoor, outdoor
EVERY THING CONCRETE
◦Windows and door foundation openings
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- How many years of experience does the contractor have in the trade they are working in?
- Can they determine a new plant from a weed?