Queen City Architectural Salvage
Areas of service:Denver
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Queen City Architectural Salvage
Request an estimate
Queen City Architectural Salvage - Denver, CO
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Thomas Smith may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Queen City Architectural Salvage
Queen City Architectural Salvage is a full service supplier of antique architectural elements. We specialize in any and all craftsman work for restoration of older homes.
We have served the greater Denver area for 39 years. We have references available for all works provided.
Questions and answers
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
that I was a member on the first colorado senior baseball team to win a national championship.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
we provide vintage building materials for home restoration,new home construction,commercial builds, as well as repurposed furniture projects.
We also conduct pre-demo salvage sales of all scopes and sizes.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- How did you get started?
we got started by following the wrecking crews, developing relationship, and working hard. I have been in business for 39 years.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
there is lot to know. Often people think what we do is simple and after trying some on their own, come to realize there are many techniques and procedures that take time to perfect
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Right now we are finishing all the antique doors and moldings in a new home. The mountain home is filled with repurposed elements and will soon be finished. Come by and see our progress !!
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
they should ask about any inherent pitfalls that may come along with using resourced materials. Some salvaged materials may need extensive restoration work so we help balance costs to make their items function well for the customers purpose.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
there is lots of comparison shopping....know what your merchandise is worth so you can make prudent decisions
- What types of jobs are the most common?
we get most involved in home restoration as well as new furniture projects
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
when a shopper becomes a customer with us.....we will assist in finding those "hard to find" items for them.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would suggest that they see us last.....they will then know that they are on the right path
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
question.....where do you get this stuff ??
answer..... mostly from home demolition here in colorado
- What brands or products do you work with?
tools and trucks are our tools