Areas of service:Austin, Round Rock, Georgetown, Pflugerville, Cedar Park, Belton and Leander
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Quint Construction
Request an estimate
Quint Construction - Round Rock, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Weston Quint may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Quint Construction
Hi, my name is Weston and I'm a handyman located in Austin, TX.
I'm fully insured. I have the knowledge and expertise to do almost anything that needs to be done.
I offer these services:
- Interior and Exterior Painting
- Plumbing Repairs
- Water and Termite Damage Repair
- General Carpentry
- Kitchen and Bath Remodeling
- Window and Door Replacement
- Tree Trimming
- Sprinkler System Repair
- Roof Repairs
- Make Readies
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Satisfaction Guarantee or you won't pay for it. Most work caries a 1 year limited warranty.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
On an average I probably complete around 150+ projects a year.
- How did you get started?
I have 15+ years working with various builders.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Always ask any type of questions, this helps the contractor and homeowner communicating on the same page.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Painting Interior/Exterior*Plumbing Repairs* Siding*Water/Termite Damage Repair*Drywall New/Repair or Replace*Texture*General Carpentry*Trim*Kitchen and Bath Remodeling*Flooring Any Tile,Wood,Laminate,VCT, Carpet, Linoleum*Window and Door Replacement*Fencing*Tree Trimmingn*Landscapingn*Sprinkler System Repair*Concrete*Plumbing*Electrical*Roof Repairs*Decks*Make Ready's
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I recently remodeled a 1980's looking kitchen, I removed 3 layers of wall paper, and brought life back to the sheetrock with some beautiful orange peel texture, also removed the popcorn texture from the ceiling and added a slapbrush finish to it, after this I removed existing linoleum to add some beautiful 18" tiles with new baseboards all around, this really updated their kitchen and brought it back to life.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I have worked with just about any brand of material or products out there on the market today, I have the knowledge to tell you which products will benefit you most for your money.