Corpus Christi, TX
Areas of service:Corpus Christi, Kingsville and Robstown
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact R&H Engineering
Foundation Design and Inspection
Request an estimate
R&H Engineering - Corpus Christi, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Ashraf Hafez may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About R&H Engineering
We perform foundation inspection and repair for commercial and residential structures. We also do windstorm inspections for roofs, windows, doors, siding, additions, and new homes. We are also skilled in drainage design and study and bridge inspections.
Questions and answers
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I also specialize in drainage. Drainage is usually what causes foundation issues.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Retain a professional engineer. We will save you money. If you only need five piers, that is what an engineer will recommend, not ten or fifteen.
We are here to protect the public.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you affiliated with any foundation companies?
What are your credentials?
How long have you been doing foundation inspections?
What does your inspection include?
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- Registered Professional Engineer
- TDI Certified (Windstorm)
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I'm proud of all my jobs. I enjoy what I'm doing.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- Signed and sealed professional report
- E-mail address to answer any questions
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Layout of the structure
Any previous foundation reports
Blueprints of the structure
- What types of jobs are the most common?
- Foundation inspections (slab-on-grade)
- Foundation design
- Windstorm inspections
- Windstorm design
- Structural analysis for beams, etc.
- Inspections of pier and beam homes
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We have been in business since 1996. We take pride in our work and we takecare of our customers.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Foundation design and inspections on commercial and residential structures
Windstorm design and inspections
Structural design for commercial and residential structures
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
I did not know that ...I was always told to do it that way
(Incorrect Drainage around the structure)