R & D Carpet Clean
Areas of service:Pasadena, Pearland, Alvin, League City, Friendswood, La Porte, Deer Park, Dickinson and Webster
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact R & D Carpet Clean
Request an estimate
R & D Carpet Clean - Webster, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Remington McElvany may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About R & D Carpet Clean
R & D Carpet Clean is a small carpet cleaning company located in Houston, TX. Our main focus of areas for our carpet cleaning services are Clear Lake, Webster and most of Southeast Houston, TX.
We are the only green carpet cleaning company in the Webster and Clear Lake area. From our low-emission carpet cleaning vehicle to our organic chemicals, we are doing our part for the environment.
When quality counts, you can count on us! We look forward to hearing from you.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Carpet Cleaning
- Spot Treatment
- Odor Removal
- Tile and Grout Cleaning (coming soon)
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am a former Marine that is dedicated to helping people.
R & D - First serving in the Marines, now in your home.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
"Do you have any business cards?" - Always on hand.
"Would you mind if I recommend you to a few people?" - We do not mind.
"Can you clean my upholstery too?" - Yes.
"Are your chemicals safe for dogs and cats?" - Yes.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are the chemicals safe for kids?
Are the chemicals harmful to pets when wet?
Are your chemicals safe for the environment?
Should we remove any furniture before you arrive?
How long is the carpet going to be damp?
Do you have specials on carpet cleaning and upholstery?
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
We recommend search online for company reviews before considering a service by a company. If a company does nothing but hard, honest work, then their reputation will speak for itself.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Knowing how big the areas that are going to be cleaned. Preferably square footage and if there is any furniture in the way.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That we only do top-quality work and have the lowest rates in Houston. We are not satisfied with our work until you, the client, are satisfied.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Industrial strength Scotch guard protector.
We have a 7-day steam clean warranty on all of our work.
If there is an accident within 7 days of our carpet clean, we'll come out and clean it for free.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Carpet steam cleaning and shampooing is the most common service we have provided since starting R & D Carpet Clean.
May 11, 2012
Very professional and informative. They cleaned one of my rooms for free as a demonstration, and I have been using them since.- Hagen