Areas of service:Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Burnsville, Eden Prairie, Osseo, Hopkins, Lakeville, Stillwater, Cottage Grove, Inver Grove Heights, Faribault, Circle Pines, Hastings, Shakopee, Prior Lake, Hudson, Champlin, Minnetonka, Northfield, Savage, Farmington, Rosemount and South Saint Paul.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Radwan Construction
Request an estimate
Radwan Construction - Saint Paul, MN
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Waleed ( Wally) Radwan may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Radwan Construction
At Radwan Construction, we build new and fix old brick and stone veneers and perform tuck pointing as well.
We also specialize in concrete driveways, sidewalks, foundations repairs and new construction, additions, and remodeling. We can also restore your existing chimney or build you a new one.
We take pride in our work and always strive for customer satisfaction!
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I will make sure that my customer is 100% happy with my work
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- How did you get started?
I started at the bottom of the ladder (a labor) to a labor foremen and then went to school learned to build the right way started as an apprentice then became a journeyman and now I have my own company
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I built a daycare 5000SF
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am a licensed residential & commercial contractor
I am a journeyman bricklayer / concrete finisher
I am a framer wood or steel studs
I hold a EPA certification
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
to hire a contractor that will get the job done right from the first time
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Masonry / concrete/Sheetrock and framing
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
If the contractor is licensed and 3 reference
January 14, 2010
Tony did an excellent job and I would like to reuse him for future projects.- David Tincher