Rainbow International of Sacramento
North Highlands, CA
Areas of service:Sacramento, Elk Grove, Citrus Heights, Roseville, Davis, Yuba City, Carmichael, Woodland, Folsom, Rancho Cordova, Auburn, Fair Oaks, Rocklin, Antelope, North Highlands, Orangevale, West Sacramento, Shingle Springs, Galt, El Dorado Hills and Granite Bay.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Rainbow International of Sacramento
Water, Fire, and Smoke Damage Restoration
Request an estimate
Rainbow International of Sacramento - North Highlands, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Rainbow International Of Sacramento may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Rainbow International of Sacramento
We are a company whose focus for the whole twenty-three years of our existence has been on restoring your home after water damage so that it would look exactly like it did before the disaster.
We are highly-trained individuals, equipped with all the needed tools to dry your home completely and quickly. We respond to your calls quickly to save as much of your property as possible.
Our technicians are professional, certified, and experienced in extracting water. Our trucks and operators are available 24/7 to respond to your emergency needs anywhere in the Sacramento and Placer County area.
We offer mold remediation services as well as smoke and fire damage restoration, where we specialize in:
- Odor removal and deodorization
- Damage assessment
- Structural fire cleaning
- Full contents pack out and pack back
We also offer carpet and upholstery cleaning and will be happy to keep your home sparkling in the future. Call us for more information. One of our friendly representatives will be happy to assist you.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Call us later and we will come back to your home in the future to keep your carpets clean and well cared for.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Top 10 Questions to Ask Your Water Loss Mitigation Contractor
1. Is your company certified by The Clean Trust (formerly the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification (IICRC)?
2. Are your technicians, who perform the work, trained and certified by The Clean Trust in water damage restoration and do they show their certification card to the property owner?
3. What system of drying do you provide in order to dry the structure quickly with little or no replacement of structure materials on a clean-water loss?
4. What type of vacuum unit and specialty extraction tools do you use?
5. How do you know you have adequately extracted the carpet and cushion on a clean-water loss?
6. What type of air movers and dehumidifiers do you use?
7. How do you determine how much drying equipment to leave at each job?
8. What types of meters do you use to test moisture content in structure materials like carpet and cushion, sub-floors, wood, concrete, tile, and drywall?
9. What type of documentation do you give the property owner to prove to them you dried the structure properly and that it was returned to a pre-loss condition that will not promote mold growth?
10. How do you keep the affected areas in the structure separate from the unaffected areas?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
At Rainbow International, we provide the highest standards in cleaning and restoration services. We use innovative technologies, advanced equipment, and a built-in accountability system.
Our crew is committed to complete every job quickly to ensure quality work and customer satisfaction.
- How did you get started?
We started out as a small husband and wife carpet cleaning company and have now expanded our knowledge base and become a franchise owner with Rainbow International. We are now able to offer far more to our clients than just clean carpets-we restore their homes!
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Our professionals are certified by the IICRC/The CleanTrust and we are constantly continuing all of our education so that our team is able to provide you with the most up to the minute services.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Our most common jobs are water damage and mold restoration.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Fire, Smoke, Water damage, and Mold remediation.
We also offer carpet, upholstery and area rug cleaning.